Cervix checking?

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Have just been reading about checking your own cervix for signs of ovulation?! Does anyone out there actually do this? And if so, does it work?! I didn't know about this before today!! x

I did this when ttc for our first. I don't think I did it right, and I certainly wouldn't go by that alone, but you do get to learn what your body is doing and you do notice a difference from one day to the next.

The one thing I would say is that you have to be careful for the second half of your cycle in case you do get that BFP. You can introduce infections and you generally shouldn't really mess with down there atall.

:sick: I hate this lol makes me feel well ill, dont touch it!!!!!!

but seriously its good for checking fertiles times, ugh it just feels sick, opks will do for me

Last edited:
I think I might be strange but I can never reach my cervx even long with my longest finger.. so it might not work for everyone.

Thanks girls! Might just leave well alone!!! Didn't really fancy the idea much!! X

Never tried! Don't like the idea at all, I'll stick to opk's too!!!!

Boaz

I did last month, it does give you alot of "insight" haha but you can't go by that alone. It was weird at first but you really can tell a lot by your cp.....I didn't check it at all this cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back