Cheap tests

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I am 8 weeks pregnant, symptoms haven't been as bad as they were last times, but sickness was really starting to take hold and I was waking through the night to be sick , which is a usual symptom for me during pregnancy!

Last night I didn't though.... My sickness usually goes on for 5 months, I know every pregnancy is different but it's got me worried, I woke up this morning - no sickness, ate breakfast - it stayed down.

You get the drift!

So, panic set in, I was in town and bought 2 £store tests and did them, the line is faint? Nowhere near as strong as it should be for 8 weeks :(

Is it just crappy tests or do I have something to worry about :(

I'd do a digi - I am sure it will be fine (but that will put your mind at rest!)

im pissed off at myself because i wasted my last digi last week so i could see the "pregnant 3+" again!!!

Going to go out and get more tests later x

I would try a digi again, could just be rubbish tests that you've used. x

I am 8 weeks pregnant, symptoms haven't been as bad as they were last times, but sickness was really starting to take hold and I was waking through the night to be sick , which is a usual symptom for me during pregnancy!

Last night I didn't though.... My sickness usually goes on for 5 months, I know every pregnancy is different but it's got me worried, I woke up this morning - no sickness, ate breakfast - it stayed down.

You get the drift!

So, panic set in, I was in town and bought 2 £store tests and did them, the line is faint? Nowhere near as strong as it should be for 8 weeks :(

Is it just crappy tests or do I have something to worry about :(

When i was pregnant with my LO, i used to do that, want to see it all the time, so i found some cheap preg test and POAS and it used to come up very faint.
I wouldnt worry about it, it will be thecheap £store tests.

Let us know how you get on sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxx

Like the other ladies say, get a digi, prob cheap tests hun. Let us know x x

well on the advice from other girls on the sister site ;) They told me to test again, but this time to dilute the urine with water, it's called "the hook effect"

The further on you get in pregnancy the higher your HCG levels get, so high that pregnancy tests can't actually pick it up as well!

So I did, and got THE darkest line to date!!

So a little bit of info there for you girls! ;) xxx

Wow that's really amazing!! Very interesting :) xx

Wow. Just out of interest how much did u have to dilute it by!

half and half, I was very sceptical about it but so surprised when it worked!

I want to go and buy more tests to do it again LOL!!

Wow I did not know that!! Very interesting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

misscrazycooki i will try to upload it again then repost the image.

yay all working now, yeah I was reading on a website about it being high and you having to dilute it. Sods law really too low or high and the tests are like nah not working x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back