morning sickness come and go?

KateQPR

Reaction score
does everyone else's morning sickness seem to change on a weekly basis?

I've been waking up at 2am for the last 2 weeks feeling so sick, then last night i slept through the night without feeling sick, only to wake up this morning in a panic because i don't feel retched! Still feel exhausted, boobs aching and the usual pregnancy fuzziness, but i just worry (my word du jour!) that is my m/c goes my pregnancy is getting weak! :wall:

I didn't have morning sickness as much as any old time of the day sickness - I was sometimes sick in the morning, sometimes afternoon and sometimes evening - so I would say perfectly normal

Mines been constant all ive managed to eat today so far is a packet of ready salty crisps but yesterday i managed a ham and cheese wrap..... mines different everyday so far but constant in that its all there just not always as strong if you get me?

I just retch in the morning, i find i tend to feel nauseous unitl about 11 then i start to feel hungry and as soon as ive eaten i start to feel sick but not bad enough to actually be sick yet. I find though that one day my boobs hurt so much im in tears then the next they hardly hurt at all, anyone else like this?

Mines worse first thing in the morning but im always sickly in the morning at the best of times... I go into the kitchen to find summit to eat and at first the thought always makes me feel sick.... if I go back later on for something to eat I seem to be able to find something (if that makes sense) without feeling so :puke:

Ive just managed some chicken noodles :)

but as soon as I eat I tend to feel worse after :lol:

mines been on and off since i found out i was pg, still getting it now :(

KateQPR said:
does everyone else's morning sickness seem to change on a weekly basis?

I've been waking up at 2am for the last 2 weeks feeling so sick, then last night i slept through the night without feeling sick, only to wake up this morning in a panic because i don't feel retched! Still feel exhausted, boobs aching and the usual pregnancy fuzziness, but i just worry (my word du jour!) that is my m/c goes my pregnancy is getting weak! :wall:

hi kate it definatley does for me,i had a really good week last week,i puked my guts up last night before i went to bed and have been sent home from work today as i feel so bad.
the week before last i felt pretty rough too,strange how it can come and go,i worry when it goes and wonder why i worried when it comes back as feel so crap i wish it would go again! :puke:

Just because your simptoms ease doesnt mean its going wrong, apart from tiredness i have had nothing really :)

I feel fine in the mornings but terrible all afternoon right up until I fall asleep.
Don't worry hun (I know, I know it's hard) but symptoms can come and go :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back