chat thread

Bexie said:
Choklatemunky - wow your a tri 3 girl now, not long till a load more of us join you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: We'll all have to come in together holding hands, like new school girls all scared of the big girls :lol:

:rotfl: How strange that you would put that......its exactly what I said on my first post in there....

I'm bringing my bump in with you guys today - I feel like Im joining the class above me at school where all the other kids are bigger than me

Oh and Ive been told off for taking cake with me to 3rd Tri and not giving you lot any......so I thought I'd pop back to share some around :wink:
Its shop bought Im afraid, the 3rd Tri lot are already fighting over my homemade one and I thought you girls might get squished by their bigger bumps if you tried to get some of that....I thought it would be safer giving you a whole new one to share out :rotfl:

thumbnail.aspx

Hope all okay with your babies Rach - keep popping in to see how you are.

hi all :wave: thanks for all the well wishes :D the babies are doing fantastic :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: they double checked the sex and they are definately both boys :D twin 1 is growing at an average rate and weighing in now at approx
1 pound 14 ounces and twin 2 was way above average and weighing in at approx 2 pound 5 ounces :shock: and twin 2 legs are so long they are not even on the scale for his age :shock: so we have 1 average size baby and 1 tall fatty baby :rotfl: they measured the blood flow through the placentas today too which was fantastic on both babies :D which of course is the really worrying bit for us we had a really long scan it was lovely baby 1 was playing peek a boo for ages with us i couldnt stop laughing he kept putting his hands in front of his eyes then looking then hiding again :rotfl: and then they both had their heads together like they were having a good chat it was amazing to watch :D we have some photos that i will put on 2moro gareths on nights last night and tonight and hes only just gone to bed and has to leave for work by 6 bless him hes shattered :( the photos are great we have 1 of each of them and then 1 of just the 2 heads together :D
blood pressure was 110/70 and urine normal so all ok there consultant said i definately have carpal tunnel syndrome and sent us down to surgical appliances to be fitted for wrist splints which they gave me then and there so hopefully better nights sleep too from now on :cheer: no more pins and needles :dance: seen my blood doctor too who was really happy with everything but did say i would have to carry on with the injections for 6 weeks after the birth this time so i have to have the last 1 the day before i have the section in the morning and then they will start them up again 4 hours after i have the section and im to continue them at home for 6 weeks afterwards :(
so girls thats me totally attractive in my belly support my stockings and now my wrist supports lol at the rate im going i wont need to wear clothes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
hope everyones ok i will catch up properly in a bit when ive sorted teas out for the kids :hug: xxxxxxxx

I'm so glad all went well Rach, I've been thinking about you since this morning and praying :pray: that all was ok with your little boys (not so little for one of them by the sounds of it :lol: ) It's sounds like they are both doing really well, you must be so releived. Can't wait to see their pics. I hope they realise that they're famous before they've even been born. Everyone seems to be following your pregnancy really closely. It must be doubly exciting having twins. :hug: :hug:

You should take a photo of yourself with your wrist straps, belly, leg and wrist support's just so you can remember it all in the future. :D

jane oh my gosh its nearly time to take josh to uni :shock: cant believe where the time is going :hug: how are you feeling hun about him going away? its going to be quiet in your house for a while hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

lisaspoon :wave: thanks hun hope you are feeling ok xxx

bexie :rotfl: cant believe you shaving your legs in work :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: not sure i want to see photos of me in all my supports lol i bet i look like every mans worse nightmare :rotfl: xxx

chok :( your leaving us :hug: well done on reaching 3rd tri hun see you there next week :D hope the back and shoulder are better soon :hug:
where is your goodbye thread???? ooh is that a black forest gateau (sp) mmmmmmmm could eat some of that now yum yum :D xxx

babydust thanks hun how are you feeling? has there been any more news on your sil? xxx

mik thanks hun hows you? xxx

san thanks hun how are you feeling? xxx

right i think ive caught up now sorry if ive missed anyone :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

So pleased for you Rach -can't wait to see the pictures! :dance: I'm fine thanks same old same old! Still trying but not obsessing anymore - very much if it happens it happens. In the meantime I love to follow all the ladies on here - hope that doesn't make me a forum stalker :rotfl:

san hun :hug: :hug: :hug: stalk away :D i hope it happens soon for you hun xxxxxxx

Hi all!! :wave:

Glad your scan went well rach.

I'm really sorry girls but I can't remember all what I just read :( I am so tired. I'm finding work really exhausting. And my front goes all achey.
I will catch up properly tomorrow I promise.

I think i'm OK otherwise. Bump having a quieter phase the last 2 days but i still feel something moving. So trying not to overly worry myself. Suddenly feel huge as well. Will post a bump pic over the weekend.

Really sorry I'm not responding to all your posts... please don't hold it against me!!

xxxxx

kmac :cheer: yay for reaching double figures today hun :hug: xxxxxxx

babydust im so sorry to hear about DD teacher :( as you know my Jamie was stillborn at 34 weeks its devestating my thoughts are with her :cry:
i know you are surrounded at the moment by bad things happening hun but please stay positive yes these things can happen but thank god they are very rare i know this doesnt help much but please keep your chin up and try not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

Babydust - I'm so sorry to hear about your DD's teacher, that's such sad news. I'm sat here not really knowing what to say, other than feeling really sad for anyone who has to go through the pain of something so horrific and heartbreaking. I'm really hoping all is well with your SIL also, my SIL's waters broke early with her son (I can't remember how far gone she was, around 28 weeks I think), they kept her in hospital for a few weeks and monitored her, she was then let home and told to rest for the rest of her pregnancy, I think she went to term and she went on to have a very healthy boy who is now 8 years old and such a bundle of fun.

Kmac - I've been the same, :hug: my little one hasn't been moving much at all, I haven't felt any kicks for a couple of days, I have felt the odd movement, but not much, I try not to worry, but it's hard not to really, I just have to remind myself that the baby must be lying in a different position. Mu due date is the same as yours so we're down to double figures now 99 days to go!!! Which also means 97 days to Christmas!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm going to start my shopping soon as I don't want to have to fight my way around the shops when there all busy and chocca full of people fighting over the same things.

When I dropped my DD off at nursery I bumped into one of the other mums who's first son is the same age as my DD and in the same class, they have both just moved up a group. Anyway, she has just had her second child and I was asking how it was all going and she said her first son is fine, but hates being left at nursery, when I took my DD into their room, he was sobbing his heart out, I just wanted to pick him up and give him a big cuddle, I think it must all be too much for him what with a new baby in the house plus moving up a class with new people looking after him. I'm really hoping Phoebe doesn't go through the same when our baby arrives. The next group of kids will move up in January so I'm really hoping that she doesn't move up and stays in the same group, just so there is a bit more consistancy for her.

Hope everyone has a good day :wave:

hi bexie hun try not to worry im sure your DD will be fine :D :hug: xxx

well got an eventful day planned :( got to wake o/h up in a bit so we can take christopher to specsavers to sort out his glasses (not that i believe for 1 minute he will wear them) then pay bills and then the dreaded weekly shop :( :( :( think i may have to slink off to kfc while o/h does the shop :shhh: :rotfl: think i may just pop into work too just to say hello and to of course rub their noses in the fact that i am off work for 11 months :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
hope everyones having a good day will post the scan photos when we get back from town xxxxxxxxxx

Hi :wave:

Just a quick one to say hello to you all.

Not much change in me i've still got a temperature and feel rotten although i'm not blowing my nose as much so thats something. Still just taking it easy.

Rach hope you enjoy your kfc and your day isn't too bad.

Babydust sorry about the teacher. Not sure where you are going on holiday but i'd say go and try to relax and enjoy yourself. The rest will do you good. Hope everything else is ok with your family. :pray:

Kmac - look forward to seening your bump pic. I'm still all fat and no bump and still waiting to feel any movements. Heres hopeing i feel things soon. I can feel that the height of my uterus is higher so i'm taking thats a good thing.

Choc - please keep bringing the cake in.

Hi to everyone else. :wave: Hope you are all ok

Grace xx

gracie sorry your still poorly hun get plenty of rest and lots of fluids hope it clears for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

not too bad a day although im exhausted now :( christophers glasses are chosen and we can pick them up on tuesday he looks so strange in them he doesnt look like my little baby anymore :( he does look kinda cute though :D if i can keep them on him long enough il get a photo they are mr men ones :D went to kfc after lol it was yum but couldnt eat it ended up giving half of mine to o/h by the time we paid the bills and done some food shopping and got home it was nearly 5 o clock and since then had endless visitors :( im gonna curl up on sofa now and watch the soaps :wave: see you all 2moro xxxxxxxxxxx

hi babydust hun :wave: will try and get them on today hun the scanner is really tempermental :( i cant work it at all we need a new one :( o/h promised he will do it today xxxxxxxxx

ooh forgot to say :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay for 99 days hun xxxxxxx

Rach fab news about your scan :cheer: can't wait to see pics (hint hint :rotfl: )

Babydust so sorry to hear about your DD's teacher I hope she has loads of support. Still thinking of your SIL and sending her good vibes as much as I can :hug:

Bex when I had my youngest my eldest was due to go up a class but I spoke to the teacher and asked he be kept back a term cos I didn't want him to go through too much change all at once and they were happy to do that. It didn't affect his learning at all and it made me feel alot happier when DD arrived.

Grace sorry you are still feeling poorly hope you feel tonnes better soon.

Had to take our brand new car in today to have the brakes checked :roll: and decided would get the bus into town rather than hang about and get #2 DS his bday pressie a nintendo ds and some chrimbo pressies. Shopping went fine but the first bus didn't show so I was stood at the bus stop for nearly an hour and half waiting and my back is now killing :( Apart from that all is fine here feeling lots of flutters and gurglings at night when trying to get to sleep and not concentrating on anything so reckon bubs is having a right good acrobatic session atm :rotfl:

:wave: hi all just a quickie
been so busy this weekend moving pcs into the new computer room and trying to rearrange the rest of the house so its safer for christopher and weve a bit more room for when the twins arrive :D off out for lunch today then back to sorting sorting sorting :bored: hope everyones having a good weekend catch up properly 2moro xxxxxxxx

RACH!! Wheres them pics?!?!?!?!? OMG its been ages hahahaha :rotfl:
Cant wait to see them hun! Im sooooo glad everything is going well and gosh on one very long and chunky baby!! :eek: heehee So it must be kinds safe to say they wont be identical? lol

lol sorry lea :oops: still no photos ive been nagging o/h all weekend but hes been moving furniture putting up shelves and cutting the grass :D but i am on his case honestly he has to do them in next few days or il be off to 3rd tri lol and wont know where to post them :rotfl:
i will creep round him now and see if he will do them tonight :pray: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back