*~ The Chat Thread! ~*

Think its just people relax a bit in tri 2 especially at the start when not much happens for a few weeks. Then when things get a bit more dramatic again everyone will be back - hopefully.

Exactly! Have a :hug: , are you doing anything nice this weekend. I dont have much planned - just wallpaper stripping :bored: and then going out on Sat night.

It was my Mum & dads silver wedding anniversary yesterday so we're all going for a meal on Saturday to celebrate so should be good :) not got anything planned other than that really! :hug:

I took my first trip into town this week to get baby stuff and I got so overwhelmed at the amount of stuff to choose from that I came home with nothing :( I really really really dont know what to get first lol

hello girls :wave:

just in from work.

went for my 16w midwife check today- everything fine- heartbeat was really strong on the doppler :cheer:

we didn't bother with the downs blood test in the end.

How is everyone?

think my morning sickness is finally gone :cheer:

That's great :D

I'm pleased everyone is feeling a bit better- we should be blooming!

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

We're going camping!

We decided not to have the downs test too Lisa, I've had my apt with midwife today.

My morning sickness has made a come back... arghhh go away!!! PLEASE!!

Hows everyone else? :)

Im grand today, had the most awful morning in work tho!! Well afternoon should be ok and the sun is shining :cheer: . Is it awful I want to buy a new buggy when I have been offered a perfectly good second hand one, (well 2 actually). I know its a bit wasteful, but it is the only thing I want to buy new and I see it as an investment??

I am going to a poker night tonight - might win some cash- yipee!

can't believe your morning sickness is back Jo :(

Glad midwife went well today though- hope you get your back pain sorted

hi all

hope everyone is well? :D

was meant to go to hosp today to have another scan to make sure all is ok, but couldnt have one so i was put on a heart monitor for a while and all is very well, only thing is iv got bit of high blood pressure, so gotta slow down bit more. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back