• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

I've not had your email Mel, when did you send it?

Am hoping the new .ORG.UK site gets up and running fast.

Again peeps same beginning as this one but instead of co.uk its .org.uk!!!!!! :wink:

Donna's here said:
I've not had your email Mel, when did you send it?

Am hoping the new .ORG.UK site gets up and running fast.

Again peeps same beginning as this one but instead of co.uk its .org.uk!!!!!! :wink:

It is up and running - I'll try to e-mail you the link again.

They have taken the eidt button away at the beginning of posts to stop everyone deleting threads. But I cant update the testing threads and you cant update this one so whats the friggin point anyway.
Been on the new site but its very small at the mo. Thats what I meant with it being up and running properly soon xx

Donna's here said:
They have taken the eidt button away at the beginning of posts to stop everyone deleting threads. But I cant update the testing threads and you cant update this one so whats the friggin point anyway.
Been on the new site but its very small at the mo. Thats what I meant with it being up and running properly soon xx

Ah, gotcha. Ok, good, b/c I haven't had a chance to send that e-mail yet! :lol:

My email is down Mel so if you send and I dont reply you know why. Bloody thing. Shall try to fix it but it says I have a socket error, WTH???

Hi girls. It took me the whole morning to get into the forum :shock: :?

Donna, thanks for posting that thread love, it made things much clearer for me!

I haven't been on the forum for long but i can understand why the members of the community in here are so angry with the new forum owners...anyway, will you guys be moving to the new site .org.uk?

I don't really have any problems as long as we all stick together. I really do enjoy posting and reading you all and i'd be very sad if i lost you all :(

Let me know whatever you decide and i'll follow you :hug:

I think quite a few have moved babe. I have set up threads on the new one too. Maybe keep your options open and join the new one as well :)

I'm definitely leaving, but I'm happy to hand this thread over to whomever wants it - just shout.

Well i've just joined the new forum and i can't wait to see you all there! i even took my chart with me :lol:

Mel, can we have a chartstalkers thread on the new one pleeaaaase? :)

i'll be heading over to the new site- didn't even know any of this was going on- where have i been :doh: don't want to lose u all ur my friends now :hug:
xxx

Also, I'm not here to judge, ladies, so if you decide you don't want to move over to the new forum and you don't want your link up there, just let me know and I'll delete it. As of now, everyone's links have been moved over.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back