• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

puds said:
mrsu- what mui are the opks u have been using? holly had a similar problem earlier this month with ones from babymad- i believe they were 10mui which is too sensitive. i've been using ones which are 30mui from smefertility and although i get very faint lines most days i've only had positives when i actually ovulated.
i think charting will really help u. if u find u do have a short luteal phase u should go to see ur gp- going armed with ur charts should let them see u mean business!!! good luck :hug:
xxxx

ooh good point :oops: I think it was 20mui, but i'll check un try the higher ones. Thanks!
Thats my plan with the doc's. Get charting, if there is a prob then I'm hoping they'd take me serious :pray:

TBH puds I have wet cm everyday!! :oops: I have never noticed any difference. It could be that I havn't ov'd this month, but my cycles are never longer than 32 days. This is all sooo confusing! I guess I will have a better idea when I have done a whole month of temping.

puds said:
melsie- wherev u been hun- have u had a busy weekend- havn't spoken to u 4 few days!!! did u have a good valentines?what did u do?

xxxx

Hey doll. :) Sorry - yeah, been a bit busy, what with V-day yesterday and today catching up with things that I couldn't do yesterday. Got loads of laundry to do still! *sigh* I'm so sleepy today as well - yesterday's naughty food is really catching up with me!

Will have to have a proper stalk later. :wave:

puds said:
puddin said:
I feel old on here im 27 this year need my bfp soon im sure you will get yours before you 25.

sazza- are u not charting ur temps as i can't see any? as for the other signs u bd'd at a good time so thatwill mean u have a good chance of conceiving also u noticed ewcm which will help the spermies reach their destination!! don't rely on any symptoms though yet. implantation doesn't happen until approx day 6-9dpo(correct me if i'm wrong mel!) and only 20% of fertilized eggs implant successfully apparently so try to forget about it for a few more days. good luck :pray:

xxx

Thanks for the reply, and the advice. I'm not charting my temps, and don't plan to. Hoping that paying attention to my CM, and using the OPK's will be enough! x

Now I am really confused! My temp has shot up this morning and I am not ill or anything! I though that only happened post ov?

Morning everyone..... I forgot to temp both days over the weekend :doh: luckily it's not OV time yet so it doesn't make that much difference. I knew it would take some getting back into temping again but I didn't think I'd be such an idiot!!

Space Angel.....it's really hard to know what's going on with your charts really until you've had a whole full month at least. Last time I charted I didn't really get a pattern to them until I'd been charting for 3 months. Only once I'd got that could I know if something was just a wierd anomoly or something was going on. For the first couple of months or so you're probably best just doing the deed every couple of days or so, just to make sure you don't miss your OV and once you've got a couple of months of data you'll have a better idea on when in your cycle your OV time is.

Puddin ----- 27 and old :shock: :shock: You're in luck......I'm 32!!! :rotfl:

Becky J - welcome to stalkers, good luck and in the nicest possile way.... I hope you're not here too long :hug:

Sazza - good luck with that egg implanting. fingers crossed for you

Everyone else :wave: :wave: Hope you are all well and your OH's treated you to something lovely on valentines day

:hug:

hi gilrs, still no af or signs of OV for me :( this has to be the longest cycle i've ever had :think:

hope you all had a lovely valentines day :hug:

spaceangel- looks like that may be a post ovulation rise- if temp stays high for 3 days it will confirm ovulation. good luck- did u bd around the right time?

welcome becky, any questions just ask :hug:

:pray: for cori

could that be ovulation a&J? :pray:

sarafet- hope ovulation comes soon hun

will catch up on everone else later on!!
xxx

sarafet- just had a proper look at ur chart. if we discard the temps from last week due to u not feeling well, yesterdays dip then todays rise could mean u ovulated yesterday- we won't know for sure until u have another couple of days of temps :pray: if so though u bd'd at a good time!!! can't remember if u use opks :think: if u do what was yesterdays like?
lots of luck
xxx

Morning girlies. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines weekend :wave:

I am getting fed up with this cycle. I was really hoping my body would correct itself and my cycles get back to normal :( hopefully not too long before ovulation now..

Puds, hope you had a lovely birthday/valentine :hug: i'm a bit confused about your chart, you had a rise on day 59 and 61 but your temp's dropped again :( do you think you might have ovulated?

Cori, your chart looks amazing! can't wait to see your latest temps. Best of luck this month :hug:

Becs, how are you? long time no read! :hug:

Kele, you had a positive OPK on Sunday! FX!! :D

Holly, sorry you're not well. hope you'll feel better soon :hug:

Cyprus, wow that chart looks amazing! i've got everything crossed for you :pray:

Louise and BB, charts looking good! FX :D

Rose and Melissa :hug: :hug:

Spaceangel, hope today's rise mean you have ovulated :D

Mrs U, Becky and Sazza, welcome to the mad house and good luck!! :wave:

Good luck to all those waiting for ovulation :D

waterlilie- no i'm almost positive i havn't ovulated yet hun but don't want to override ff as it makes my chart look a bit more pretty!!!! :lol: not that i'm getting desperate or anything! have results of scan next tuesday so i'm just waiting for that now.
sorry ur cycle is a longish one again but ur temps seem quite settled and i expect u'll ov in the next couple days like u did last cycle. hope so! :hug:
xxx

It does look pretty! and according to FF you're on 13 DPO, so are you testing tomorrow??? :lol: :hug:

I know i must sound silly complaining about my "long" cycles when some of you are nearing 100 days with no ovulation signs. I really feel for you all and hope you will get your BFPs as soon as ovulation shows up :pray:

puds said:
sarafet- just had a proper look at ur chart. if we discard the temps from last week due to u not feeling well, yesterdays dip then todays rise could mean u ovulated yesterday- we won't know for sure until u have another couple of days of temps :pray: if so though u bd'd at a good time!!! can't remember if u use opks :think: if u do what was yesterdays like?
lots of luck
xxx

aww thanks so much puds :hug:

i don't use opk's unfortunatly.. i really hope something happens soon. thank again sweetie :hug:

Morning ladies xx
Sorry I haven't been around much, I've had a few problems at home. Have kept an eye on you all though just not posted. Still have to have my daily fix of PF lol.

Cori, where you gone hun? No temps since Friday. You ok???

Cyprus, nice temps hun, fx'd they stay high :pray:

when does ur temp start to drop, is it when af arrives or before, also if preg whats temp supposed to be like? thanks x

louise_c said:
when does ur temp start to drop, is it when af arrives or before, also if preg whats temp supposed to be like? thanks x

Hi Louise.
Temps normally drop before AF. They can dip for a couple of days when implantation should take place but rise again afterwards and that can be anything from 7 to 11 dpo. Pregnancy temps are normally higher than your coverline like ov temps, they just stay high and if they are still up when testing day comes then things look very promising.

Hi :wave: I'm going to join chart stalkers and try to make a little sense of my chart! I'm expecting a +ve OPK any day now ( I POAS 4 times yesterday, off to do my 3rd of today shortly, thank god for ebay cheapies). Hubby and I are BDing every day just in case, bless him he's loving it lol

If I have ov'd late, I should know tomorrow if my temp is still high, then when should I test? I was due to test tomorrow but not so sure now :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back