Chartstalkers - February 2009

sazza- i'm a bit confused :think: - have u been charting ur temps or just cm and opk results as that is all i can see on ur chart. also are u only 3dpo-if so its still far too early to tell anything :hug:
xxx

melsie- surely thats not an ovulation rise??!!! :pray: or were u drinking last night?? :lol: wheres cori with her temps for yesterday and today? i have everything crossed for her
xxxx

Haven't had a drop of alcohol in ages, but DH said he was sweating last night, too, so not quite sure yet. :pray: :pray: :pray:

puds said:
sazza- i'm a bit confused :think: - have u been charting ur temps or just cm and opk results as that is all i can see on ur chart. also are u only 3dpo-if so its still far too early to tell anything :hug:
xxx

Yeah, I've not been recording temps - just CM and OPK results.

I was just asking for advice in terms of the dates we BD, and when I may have OV. My OH hasn't been well since the
first day we BD near OV, and hoping we have timed it right?

Thanks

good luck to lilly as she should be ovulating about now!! but :shhh: don't want to draw any attention to this and jinx her!!! good luck girlie!! :pray:
xxx

puds said:
not got long as its my birthday and got to party like its my birthday but.....
wanting1- i feel ur pain hun!!! i was so sure my cycles were getting back to normal after the pill when this (my 4th cycle after the pill) the psycho cycle from hell turns up!! day 60 today! try not to give up though it'll happen. as for whether u have/havn't ovulated its hard to tell. looked like u had as some of those temps are pretty high for pre-ov temps but if u go a few more days and still get bfn but no af it would seem like u havn't. :hug:
thanks for the birthday wishes girlies
xxxx

Hi Puds,
thanks for your comments. I hope you had a lovely birthday!
Still no AF but FF has moved my ov date from 17 to 19, moving the test date to Wednesday.

sazza you might need to check you have bd selected so we can see it (same bit as i told you to go to before.)

melissa5317 said:
Wanting1 said:
Hi girls,
some people on the FF forum said that I have not ovulated yet :? , now I am really confused.
This is my 4th cycle since coming off the pill and just when it all seemed to make sense (clear ovulation during last cycle) it's all messed up. Not sure if I even ovulated but was sure to have AF symptons but no AF. Sorry to have a rant. I am considering to take a break from it all and try the natural way without any temperatures, OPKs etc as it's driving me mad!

I have to say, given the symptoms that you've said you have, I'd be inclined to disagree with them, but just judging from your temps, I can definitely see where they would think that, tbh. What are your current symptoms?

To be honest, the AF like cramps which I had from 7DPO have gone, I no longer feel that AF is coming any moment but I still have a funny feeling in my stomach which I cannot quite explain. My breasts are still tender, I feel dizzy and I am sure I have an increased appetite but then again this might just be wishful thinking! FF has moved my ov date from 17 to 19, moving the test date to Wednesday.

good luck wanting1!!! :pray: yes i had a lovely birthday thankyou. i always said i wanted to have a baby at 25 though so that gives me another 3 months to get pregnant, let battle commence....... :lol:
xxx

Hello all chartstalkers :wave:

We'll, I thought I’d touch base with you all, as I’ve decided to try doing my temps from next month!
AF is due on Mon/Tue next week, I know its not over till AF arrives but hey I know in my heart its not my month. So once Af arrives I’m getting myself a thermometer & signing up to FF :cheer: (notice that I wont do it till AF arrives :lol: even though I said its not my month :rotfl: )

So I'm after thermometer recommendations..….. I remember someone had one that you could take the temp, & it stored it (so you could go back to sleep!) Well I like the sound of that (I love my sleep :lol: )

Anyone recommend a good one?

Thanks in advance :hug: x

hi mrsu!! :wave:
good luck and hope u won't be needing a thermometer! :pray: but if u do i got mine from smefertility. (check online for a discount code if u are getting it from there- or ask me to look up mine if u can't find 1!!) its celcius to 2 digital places and as long as u only turn it on for a couple of secs it will store the last reading- i take mine at 5 am, read it, go back to sleep, forget my reading, turn it on when i wake up, read it again and then write it down!!! thats my daily routine!! i also get my opks from them
its always good to have new chartstalkers! :cheer: make sure u following the basics when charting- at least 3 hrs sleep before temping, limit movements before temping i.e no talking/drinking/getting up etc, same time everyday and put thermometer under the tongue(seems really obvious but i was temping for 2 cycles before i realised this! :doh: )
once again good luck!!!
xxx

roseanimal said:
sazza you might need to check you have bd selected so we can see it (same bit as i told you to go to before.)

Oops, all updated now. Just goes to show I am very new to all this! :doh:

done sazza! yep bding then looks good.

I can't rely on opks and cm as i get fake positives a lot with them :(

good luck!

hi sazza- im also new to charting so im not the best one to comment on your chart, i didnt want to read and run. The girls on this forum are great so im sure someone will know the answers for you! Good luck, hope you get your bfp.

Puds- glad you had a nice bday. we went out for valentines and got a little worse for wear :oops:
I feel old on here im 27 this year :x need my bfp soon :pray: im sure you will get yours before you 25. :hug:

:wave: hiya everyone.

sorry i've not been around been quite ill, had a migraine for a few days then yesterday woke up with the stomache bug from work, diarrhea and vomiting for around 6/7 hours solid.

i've put yesterday temp on 37.2 :shock: in but added ilness and fever and FF won't include it when it joins the dots up.
didn't take my temp today as i needed the sleep! :lol:

but AF is gone, can't wait to feel better properly and get BD.

hope everyone is ohkay :hug:

I am a bit concerned about how low my temps are! I think I ov'd around day 19 or 20 but not 100% sure! But my temps seem really low compared to other peeps charts. Can someone have a look for me please and guess what might be going on? Thanks x

puddin said:
I feel old on here im 27 this year need my bfp soon im sure you will get yours before you 25.
puddin- i was 25 yesterday- so have less than 3 months to get pregnant to have baby while i'm still 25- sorry wasn't very clear. i know what u mean though i'm already starting to feel old!!!

spaceangel- ur temps do seem low hun for post ov temps but its obv very hard to tell without previous cycles temps for u. what makes u think u have already ovulated? if i were u i would keep bding just in case. also u have wet cm which is usually found before ovulation. hope all becomes clear soon hun :hug:

sazza- are u not charting ur temps as i can't see any? as for the other signs u bd'd at a good time so thatwill mean u have a good chance of conceiving also u noticed ewcm which will help the spermies reach their destination!! don't rely on any symptoms though yet. implantation doesn't happen until approx day 6-9dpo(correct me if i'm wrong mel!) and only 20% of fertilized eggs implant successfully apparently so try to forget about it for a few more days. good luck :pray:

xxx

puds said:
hi mrsu!! :wave:
good luck and hope u won't be needing a thermometer! :pray: but if u do i got mine from smefertility. (check online for a discount code if u are getting it from there- or ask me to look up mine if u can't find 1!!) its celcius to 2 digital places and as long as u only turn it on for a couple of secs it will store the last reading- i take mine at 5 am, read it, go back to sleep, forget my reading, turn it on when i wake up, read it again and then write it down!!! thats my daily routine!! i also get my opks from them
its always good to have new chartstalkers! :cheer: make sure u following the basics when charting- at least 3 hrs sleep before temping, limit movements before temping i.e no talking/drinking/getting up etc, same time everyday and put thermometer under the tongue(seems really obvious but i was temping for 2 cycles before i realised this! :doh: )
once again good luck!!!
xxx

Thanks for that puds :D
I'll be doing it at 4 or 5am as well, that’s why I'd wanna go back to sleep! I think it would be the same routine as yours :lol: thanks for the advise :hug:

I think charting is going to really help.
I've done a few months with OPKs but I just get positives most of the month (even whilst on AF) :wall: un yep I’ve tried different brands.
Plus it looks like I've only be having a 7-9 day LP :wall: :wall: again I’ve been on angus & everything without any luck! So...... I'm hoping charting will help me see what’s actually happening with me :pray:
So much for not getting obsessed with TCC :rotfl: Up to yet I’ve tried.... Pre seed, OPKs, pink grapefruit, magic medicine, checking CP & CM loads. So bring on the Chartstalking, I'll give anything a go :lol:

mrsu- what mui are the opks u have been using? holly had a similar problem earlier this month with ones from babymad- i believe they were 10mui which is too sensitive. i've been using ones which are 30mui from smefertility and although i get very faint lines most days i've only had positives when i actually ovulated.
i think charting will really help u. if u find u do have a short luteal phase u should go to see ur gp- going armed with ur charts should let them see u mean business!!! good luck :hug:

holly- sorry u not been well hun. :hug: hope u feeling better soon- did wonder where u'd got to!

melsie- wherev u been hun- have u had a busy weekend- havn't spoken to u 4 few days!!! did u have a good valentines?what did u do?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back