Changing Bags

Tillytots

Reaction score
What changing bags has everyone got? I found the one I want....went to buy it - then looked at the price :shock:

lg_maria_bean__2_.jpg

£190!! :puke:

I dont think so :cry:

£190?!?!?!?! :shock:

I know you like monochrome but not that much, surely? I think I'll be using the one that came with my pram to be honest. I'm lazy though :bored:

I bought the one matching my pram, wasnt going to as it is £50 in m&p but i got it for £35 so didnt think that was too bad a price.

LOL - thats what I searched for so it kinda goes with the pram as I havent got one - I couldnt believe it! I dont want to pay over £40 really

xx

OMG! Thats shocking! :shock:
OH would never forgive me if I spent that much on a changing bag!

I've got the Jane one which came with my pram, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise as it costs £50 seperately and is no way worth that much.

I also have a caboodle messenger bag in denim which I got for £10. The quality is much better than the Jane. I think they do a black one for £25

I didnt get one with my pram, so I checked out Ebay, and got the exact one I wanted that matched my pram, brand new for £21.

Try Ebay, I know you are a fan already :D

I'll have to keep looking, I keep finding more & more expensive bags as I go :rotfl:

I looked on ebay but they havent got one to match really *sigh*

We bought the Jane one to go with our pushchair. At £50 it was a rip off but it matched LOL

£190 though!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nicola g said:
I bought the one matching my pram, wasnt going to as it is £50 in m&p but i got it for £35 so didnt think that was too bad a price.

The matching bag for my M&P pram is £50 too, how did you get yours so reasonably?

i got mine off ebay seller said was £30 turned out to be free one from Boots so paid for a freebie :wall:

Prob use that as not working now. i got the matching graco bag with my pushchair with lauren and sure that cost close to £40 and soon ripped on me.

marie x

omg that bag cost more then my travel system, and my changing bag was included in the price with the cosy toes as well.

I've got one that was on offer in aldi last week, its really good. Going to llok on ebay for m&p one to match pram also

:shock: OMG I haven't even thought about a changing bag!

**Runs off to search Internet for one**

we are getting the sleepover silvercross pram which comes with matching bag, we are getting a free bag from the boots parents club which i'll give to my mum and dad and we also got this.......

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detai ... id=1034917

for £5 in the sale after xmas, thought it would come in handy at that price

I got mine with the pushchair, would have been £30 to buy on it's own, also got the free one from Boots that will stay at my aunts when she has baby.

Argh now I want about 10 different ones and not the one I originally liked on that site :wall: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back