When do I pack my Hosp bag??

LucyH

Reaction score
Hi,

As a newbie mum - I havent got a clue about a lot of things... :(

When do we need to pack our hospital bags?? Im 32 weeks pregnant and I havent even thought about hosp bags!!

Do we pack 2 bags - one for me / one for baby? and then the changing bags??

Thanks

Luce xxx

I had my bag ready early. I have done 2 bags, one for me and one for baby, I have also packed some snacks and drinks too

I did mine at about 32/33 weeks just in case i went early. I have packed a small weekend suitcase for both me and bubs, but its up to you how many you have xxx

i did it last month of pregnancy.I pack my things for hospital and prepare all baby clothes when we arrive from hospital.:)

I did mine yesterday, I've still got a few last bits of toiletries etc to pop in but it's done otherwise. I've just done one big bag, it's got mine and baby's stuff in it. I figured better to have just the one bag when carrying LO out as well (not as I will be carrying the bag, but I didn't like the thought of OH struggling with loads of stuff!), I have to say though, I've never packed so much for what will hopefully only be an overnight stay!!

ive bought things over the 4/5 weeks but packed it all this week. but i'd say the sooner the better as u never no. no harm in doing it now.
ive just done on little suitcase for me and baby

Hi All,

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all the info!!

I think I will get my bag ready - create a list and then I can add things and hopefully wont forget anything!!!

Thanks again, as always you have been fab xxx

I just bought everything for mine today so it'll be packed by 36 weeks :) Need to get some non bio detergent for baby's clothes so I can pack that too. I've got everything ready though, just needs putting in bags! x

I just bought everything for mine today so it'll be packed by 36 weeks :) Need to get some non bio detergent for baby's clothes so I can pack that too. I've got everything ready though, just needs putting in bags! x

do you have a jtf near you??
i had a huge box of fairy non bio powder from there other day on sale. £12 think its a 120 wash 1 will last 4ever

JTF? Not sure... but liking the sound of cheap washing powder! lol! I already buy comfort fabric softener but OH's Mum got us a Monster size box of Ariel from Makro last year that we're still ploughing through! Might have to donate it to me mate round the corner. X

Just googled JTF - there's one in Sheffield but you've gotta have a business account right? Think I might get OH's Mum to get us some from Makro next time she goes x

Just googled JTF - there's one in Sheffield but you've gotta have a business account right? Think I might get OH's Mum to get us some from Makro next time she goes x

yeh thats the one. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back