Changing Bags

Ooo I love this one

alisa_gold_zebra_2.jpg

In the sale!! :cheer: still £150 :shakehead:

i found a changing mat that turns into a rucksack on ebay, cant remember the make but it has plenty of pockets to put things in , and hands free makes it a lot easier to take out. i think i paid about a fiver for it lol

this one actually matches my pram - £120 :think:

Im gonna have to start work on the OH as soon as he walks in the door. Dont you just hate it whern you find something you would REALLY like but it costs just way too much :evil:

citychic_blkcircle.jpg

marie_77 said:
i got mine off ebay seller said was £30 turned out to be free one from Boots so paid for a freebie :wall:
marie x

:shock: That's really out of order of the seller :x

I can't imagine putting dirty nappies and sick covered clothes in a bag worth over £100. It just seems wrong! Never even spent that much on a proper handbag!

HOLY CWAP... they are expensive.... I got a changing bag when I was pregnant, but having now been able to actually use it, its way to big and bulky for my needs... I tried looking for a decent more practical bag on the internet, but couldn't find one... so I made one instead.

I'm breast feeding and I really don't transport bottles etc.. maybe just one with tea in it.. So I'm going to make a bottle holder to fit onto the strap maybe even something to put some money and my phone into... but other than that.. it works really well and I just carry my hand bag with my other stuff in it.

IMGP0118.jpg

IMGP0119.jpg

It has a padded, waterproof changing mat on one side and pockets on the other to carry wipes, nappies, change of clothes, dummy, nappy sacks and hand cleaner. Then it rolls up into a little bag...Its also great for those pull down changing units in the toilets because the mat sits on the changer and the pockets fall over the side for easy access...

It cost about a fiver and several days of work in little bits (I have a hungry new born who demands boob!) I might start selling them on ebay.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

deffo start selling them Squig! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also love the Oi Oi ones but OH came home, I mentioned the bag and he laughed at me - histerically :lol: he then reminded me a have a voucher for the free one from Boots - so thats what I'll be having. Maybe in another life I'll have the £120 or zebra print change bag :angel:

Lol. I hadn't even thought about it! My travel system came with a matching bag which is ok.
Though now i'd quite like a couple, pretty ones... hehe.
Oh dear.

i got the mothercare cheapy but i wish i had waited as aldi has got some in for 12.99 in red and black and i think theyre wicked but cant justify buying it :?

free 1 from boots when u buy nappies
much better than spending £30 thats just taking the mick to me

that price is pathetic... i got a brand new one from ebay that matched my pram for a fiver :D

I have just ordered this one off ebay for £8.99. They also have a piglet one!

bag.jpg

I showed OH a pretty black and white floral one with pink strap from Oi Oi, he said "Do you think I am carrying that around?" Hmm...there goes my dream of a stylish bag....I have been told to get a 'man bag' :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back