Pink lining changing bags

Little bean

Reaction score
Have you seen the lush changing bags from pink linging?? I want one but at £75 I'm trying to justify it to myself lol. Where have you got yours from and is it all singing all dancing. Xx

Mine is a pink lining one! I decided to use the money that people had given to me for the baby for it. She doesn't need anymore clothes or toys etc.... So I justified it that way!

I love it! It is so pretty. I didn't want the yummy mummy one- I thought that was a bit "I'm in love with myself" so I opted for the mamon et babe one with the little prams on the double pockets at the front!

I look at it and it makes me smile!!! Love it love it love it!!!

Thats the one I want ���� is it worth the money and does it hold all you need. Xx

Yes it does and I haven't used it yet as baby isn't here, so I haven't checked it out officially yet, but it looks to be brilliant in my opinion! Xxx

A tip check your local tk max ! Ours sell pink liking for £30! It's hit an miss the style they have but worth checking regularly x

TK Maxx for 25 squidlies and it's lovely....black satin and studs lol. It's a designer one but I can't remember the name and it comes with everything xxxxxxxxx

I bought an OIOI dotty one x

We have the new pink lining butterfly's and we both love it :)

I've got the Pink Lining Pink Butterflies Yummy Mummy one and I love it! It has been fab so far and holds enough for a day out. Excellent quality bag :)
I bought mine from Mummy and Little Me and I managed to get 15% off so it only cost me around £63. They had an offer on at Christmas so I preordered it and got the 15% off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back