Changing bags

Kandle

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I am looking for a decent, funky changing bag to go on the back of my silvercross 'surf'. I bought the chili red 'surf', so something to go with that? Any ideas?

lol im a cheap skate and am using the free one i got from boots parenting club. there are so many out there though, why dont you check out ebay?

is there a specific one that goes with the pushchair? that would be smart :) x

No, they don't do one to match yet. Might start doing one soon, I guess. Cath Kidston (sp?) does a lovely red and white polka dot one, but it's soooooo expensive, I can't justify it. With the boots one, do you have to buy something to get it free? I have a recollection that you need to buy nappies or something? And it looks like it has a reflective trim in the pics - does it? Thanks for your help, Flexi. The next post is going to be about where to get a decent baby bouncer!

im using the boots one too as out of coincidence matches the travel system i bought. Its got loads of pockets and plenty of space and it just back with like silvery trim bits. comes with free matching travel changing mat too in a little zippy bag! Got all my hospital bits for baby all in there....if that helps with sizing. xx

You have to buy a pack of nappies yea...so i paid £3 ish for it all. plus u get 10 points for every £1 u spend with the boots advantage card. x

I've got the free boots one too!

I love the pink lining yummy mummy ones, they are really funky, quite pricey though x

Yummy Mummy ones are reduced to £45 in the John Lewis sale :) I have one with bows and cupcakes that i absolutly love :)

Kandle - I also have the silver cross surf in chilli and I have just bought an iCandy changing bag from John Lewis in the end I will try and post a link to it for you I had real issues choosing a changing
Bag! Lol

Ok it's the iCandy peach changing bag in black jack - if you google
It should come up

Thanks, Mrs S. It's nice. How much and does it fit over the pram handle?

Well I don't actually know if it fits over the pram handle as my bloody pram has been delayed yet again but the strap is adjustable so I assume it should do! I really struggled to find a bag that I liked that wasn't going to clash with the pram and I didn't want anything my husband would Feel uncomfortable using aswell so for us it's perfect

It was £100 in John Lewis but I'm sure it can be bought cheaper online somewhere!

Have also just seen the samsonite cherry blossom bag on kiddicare - I like it, but not sure how the pram loops work? Anyone had an experience with this bag?

oh I've got a change bag from my 1st baby, but I love the look of the yummy mummy ones! :)

There's some really nice ones on eBay hun.
Ooh sainsburys n asda are doing some cute ones n various colours from £20 :)

Iv'e got a toys r us one as it was the kharki colour of my sisters pushchair that she gave me.
I also have the boots bag for in the car or muddy splashy days on puschair and to allow me to wash the other one! (boots one is slightly smaller , but still really nice)

You do live with your change bag permenantly for the next few years , so really is worth getting one your happy with and that will look good with what your wearing most days etc

I think ima need to get another one then. I only have the cute dinky one that came with my silvercross 3D.

eBay it is for me lol

My one is really big but I I'm not light packer so it prob wise for me to have a big one lol!

I have just received my Baby K changing bag and I love it - Im a sucker for handbags and it's ticked all my boxes :)

I was going to get the baby k one but I wanted to see it and none of the mothercare shops near me
Had one on display so I didn't get in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back