baby changing bag

pixie17

Reaction score
hi, i am looking for a baby changing bag. i would like one which is zip top opening (no flap - it gets in the way) with compartments inside and outside the bag (for keeping wallet, keys and phone easy to hand. also need one that is unisex as OH will also be using it. any ideas?

I got mine from mother care its a basic one at £35 that has a zip and internal and external pockets its just black so OH can use it too xx

the free one from boots is zip top and has pockets on the outside.

I got the pacapod Portland OH actually refused to carry around anything girlie :-/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326643923.862268.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326643923.862268.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 26
My OH actually chose ours lol and is looking forward to carrying it around aha

I too have a pink lining yummy mummy one in the grey bow!! I fell in love with it when saw it as has everything as you mentioned. Plus as its Grey OH doesn't mind it lol x

Yeah I was tempted to get the grey so if we had another baby if it was a boy we wouldn't need to re buy a bag! But I suppose when we knew it was a girl we just wanted pink everything haha

My mum made me mine, i will post a picture when i find my camera x

I want a pacapod one. Haven't picked the exact one yet mind!

The ellie from babybeau is a nice bag, it does have a tiny flap though. I like it because you can wear it on your shoulder or as a cross body.
ellie_black_changing_bag_thumbnail_3.jpg

I've got a yummy mummy one (design is a surprise as my friends chose it) and oh can have the free boots one ;-) x

Haha love that! Let oh have the boots freebie!

I used that with my little boy and to e fair it got chucked about in the boot and on the floor and all sorts so I was glad I didn't buy an expensive one.
This time I've had one from mamas and papas, the messenger bag. It's purple and black and is really big and roomy, and got it for £14 from their outlet store, yay!

If much rather buy myself a proper handbag than spend it on a baby changing bag but as a prezzie id love a yummy mummy one! X

Do you ladies have bags that match your buggys? I'm brig really fuss & want one that matches but I can seem to find one in the same colour x

My pushchair is plain black with a bit of silver on, and my changing bag is purple and black x so it goes nicely but I didn't buy it sepecificY to match, just one we can both use without oh looking daft :)

What colour is your pushchair? X

Same i have the silver cross surf in black.. so this bag is black with the blue :) x

I have a Pacapod Napier and I LOVE it! had a bugaboo one to match the pram but it was crap.

hubby uses the free Boots one too! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back