baby changing bag

I've got the babymoov baby chic bag and love it! My pram is black and I did get a matching black bag to go with it but wanted something girly as I'm a bag girl and will only be using this when out with the baby! Xx

Just realised this is a really old thread lol xx

My pushchair is plain black with a bit of silver on, and my changing bag is purple and black x so it goes nicely but I didn't buy it sepecificY to match, just one we can both use without oh looking daft :)

What colour is your pushchair? X

Its the Mothercare Xpedior in Royal Blue, its just a bit of an odd colour in terms of getting something to match.

I do love the yummy mummy ones though :)

Got a great deal on the pink juicy changing bag at the baby show today. I am mad about juicy stuff so am over the moon with it! It's very pink and fluffy so no way OH would be seen dead with it! He can have the boots freebie :-D

I have one from the Avon for myself, it's got apples all over it so cute. OH was like 'i ain't carrying that' so he is having the black boots one lol xxx

i got a lovely yummy mummy one the other day off ebay , its so girly:) they aren't cheap but they are so big and have loads of compartments and two bottle holder warmer things , they look like a handbag as well!! bonus :love: the other half was not impressed so hes had the black quinny one to match the pram lol x

:preg: 29 weeks 3 days :blue:

i got a lovely yummy mummy one the other day off ebay , its so girly:) they aren't cheap but they are so big and have loads of compartments and two bottle holder warmer things , they look like a handbag as well!! bonus :love: the other half was not impressed so hes had the black quinny one to match the pram lol x

I'm so excited to see which yummy mummy bag my friends have brought me!

I'm so excited to see which yummy mummy bag my friends have brought me!

Got mine the other day! They are great :)

I've got yummy mummy too!! Can't wait to use it :) xx

Tapatalking. X

they are just the ultimate girly changing bag i have to say :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27