Shockingly announcing my 2nd BFP!

youngmummyd

Reaction score
This time last year I was 8 weeks pregnant now this year I've just found out I'm 4 weeks gone! I was put back on the pill after having ash even though I got caught on it last year and low and behold pregnant again! Microgynon doesn't seem to work for me but I couldn't be more delighted to be having another little precious baby on the way :D confirmed with a digi this morning!

Wowzas! Congratulations! Hopefully, I won't be too far behind you! xx

Congrats... it must be something about microgynon, i got pregnant on it and so did one of my friends too... xx

congrats i also fell on that pill twice!!

Thanks girlies :D Hope so LuciaLeek! Sending you loads of baby dust! Definitely must be something about the pill my best friend fell pregnant on it last year too! Mad! Think I'd have learnt mind you haha. Feel better now I've told all of you. Keeping it a secret from family until 12 weeks x

omg if i'd have know that i would have chosen a diff pill i'm coming off it soon any way but thats scary that loads of you have fallen pregnant on it. Huge congratulations by the way how do you feel about the age gap being so close? xx

Congratulations hun! we're practically at the same stage then :) xx

Congratulations hun! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you either! x

Congratulations xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'm crapping it bidsy to say the least!! Haha be hard but it means they will have each other for company as they grow up! Ah bump buddy already dyscochick ;) thanks girlies! Hopefully not clairebear22 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back