Catch that egg GANG!!! Cd1

oh I did a OPK bout 30mins ago but forgot to look at it......just checked and nothing there today so just keep testing. Only CD8 today.

Can I join ? :) cd1 .. The witch got me! Xxx

aww sozzy i was soo confident for you :-( hopefully ovulation is more straight forward this cycle aswell :) im hoping to come back from my mums on the 25th and get a +opk on that day lol or the 26th well depending what bloods say :-o so it will infact be a relaxed approach to ttc as it will be non existent till the 25th haha knowing my lick i will ovulate on a normal cd and miss it completely lol still goni temp as wanna know when af will be due lol xx

i took an opk today and still nothing their well a tiny tiny bit lol cd4 :) x

Thanks Hun.. Not sure how long my LP is now.. Hoping it's the normal 14 days which then means I did ovulated when most of you thought on cd19.. Good luck hunni.. Hope you opks be kind this month.. We want positives! :) x

Thanks Hun.. Not sure how long my LP is now.. Hoping it's the normal 14 days which then means I did ovulated when most of you thought on cd19.. Good luck hunni.. Hope you opks be kind this month.. We want positives! :) x

Sorry to see you back here! Hopefully we'll get our bfp's this cycle! Do you have a plan of action for this cycle. How long is your cycle usually? Sounds like your LP is 14 days x

i increased my medication a bit cause if i wait a week on results for them just to tell me to increase it anyway then i might not ovulate till next cycle but if they say it dosnt need increased then i will lower it again lol but i kinda know it needs upped as i feel better already :) hate the fact it takes a week to get the bloods done and then a week for results waste of precious time lol i know i didnt ovulate thats why i didnt get the dark positive opk im used to lol xx

Sorry to see you back here! Hopefully we'll get our bfp's this cycle! Do you have a plan of action for this cycle. How long is your cycle usually? Sounds like your LP is 14 days x

Thanks :) it's good to be back actually.. I like this part of the ttc it's less stressful lol..

No plan of action.. Carry on taking seven seas trying for baby tablets and use opks again but from cd 15 twice a day this time.. I hope my LP is 14 days.. So I guess il ovulate between cd 17-19 so il watch out for that :)

Before my mc in June I had cycles of 29-31... Then the last two months after my mc I've been 30 days... This cycle has been 32 so not far out at all..

What's your plan? Where are you in your cycle?xx

Last edited:
I'm cd 10 but my cycles have been really irregular since coming off the pill in December. The month I got my bfp I ovulated cd18/19 ish. I'll be happy with any cycle shorter than the last one. They have been between 30 and 45 but last one was 86.

Forgot to say my plan is to bd 2/3 times a week more when I'm in my fertile window with conceive plus when I get my positive x

well hopefully we all have more luck this cycle :) xx

86 days.. Wow! I didn't know a cycle could last so long! Here's hoping for a shorter one for you.. Are you using opks?
Yes I agree.. Let's hope we have a happy November :) xxx

Not sure if I should call today my cd1...spotting started at 3 yesterday.. And only stayed as very light spotting til this morning.. Wasn't even worth wearing a pad..

Cd1 today by the sounds of it yeah?? X

i started with spotting and filled it in on fertility friend and they called it cd 1 but suppose its up to you :) xx

I usually wait until full flow too but if the spotting is heavier than yesterday then your probably safe to call it cd1.

I will be using OPK's! Xxx

Ladies quick opk question. Had faint positives monday tuesday and very dark positive yesterday at 7pm and faint one an 10.30pm and faint there now. Am I still in with a chance or am I out?

:dust: and :hug: to Everyone TTC

Last edited:
Thanks ladies.. Still spotting but a little more...so Il call today cd1 as it's been a full day of spotting. So in 18 days il ovulate! Yay!x

Last edited:
hey everyone had to do a bit of catch up lol at my mums and kids doing my head in already lol i took an opk before i left and it was quite dark and that is very unusual for cd5 i dont usually start getting lines like that till cd14 and last bout 2 weeks off and on so knowing my luck ovulation will happen normally and before hubby comes back grrr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back