Opinions would be appreciated please

Topcat1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Not sure I am posting this in the right section but would love to hear opinions on whether or not I could be pregnant!! Forgive me for giving you a bit of back ground info first.

I am 45, have two children aged 13 and 16, my Fiance and I would like to have our own baby, I have a regular 28 day cycle and have had blood tests to check my hormones and have been told that everything reads as normal, my Fiance is going to have a sperm check done next week as sometimes his sperm is very watery and clear and so we are concerned that he may have a problem. We have been having unprotected sex for a few months now.

This month I did an ovulation test as I wanted to be sure I knew exactly when I ovulated, on day 13 I got a positive result, we had unprotected sex on days 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 and 16.

Always after I have ovulated I instantly get an intense craving for chocolate that lasts for almost two weeks :roll: the nearer I get to my period the more symptoms I get, its day 19 now and I am really aware that I dont fancy chocolate at all, I have been really tired the last couple of days but then I dont think its as intense as the tiredness I experienced in my two pregnancies that I felt within 4 days of conceiving (although I was a shift worker then doing 4am starts)!! I have had a few weird twinges like period pain which I wouldnt expect yet before a period and I keep feeling really full like I have eaten loads (normally I can eat tons before I get that feeling esp leading up to a period) :lol:

So i guess my question is, could there be a chance I am pregnant? Both my other pregnancies were identical in symptoms from day one but then I guess I am older now.

Thank you :)

Hi hun,

I'd say there is a chance you could be pregnant but also a chance you might not be. You certainly dtd at the right times :) You'll only know when you take that test!

Some ladies seems to get lots of symptoms and others don't get any. My symptoms were really similar to periods symptoms tbh in the end, after months of symptom spotting, so didn't know I was pregnant at all.

Good luck.

x

Well I am still not eating or craving chocolate, its very hot weather so I guess that has taken an edge of my appetite but when I do eat I really want savoury food esp salsa (which I dont normally eat).

I am still getting niggly aches an pains some like mild period pains some sharper, I am tired but still not as intense when I was pregnant. For the last two days I have had head rush when I have stood up too quickly and I have a lot more creamy discharge then usual.

Not sure if I am convincing myself :?

take a test...its the only way to know for sure

Take a test Hun? It's the only way you'll find out? X

Take a test Hun? It's the only way you'll find out? X

I will do, but thinking I should wait until at least Saturday/Sunday, its crazy how in tune you become with your body when you are waiting, hoping that every feeling is a sign!!

Its nice not to be craving the sugar this month sometimes I feel like im gonna go mad if I dont eat it.

it sounds like you could be! your cycles are regular and you have DTD at the perfect time so I'd say your chances are good! Do a test and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back