Catch that egg GANG!!! Cd1

Hopefully you'll get some answers. Cd9 and not even a whisper of a line yet so I have a while to wait. Was actually nice not to get a positive after the amount I got last cycle! Lol x

aww yeh lol you had alot last time that would do my head in, think im getting a bit bored of the whole ttc lol its just waiting sooo long for the 2ww and then having to start all over again and deep down you know its not goni be you month but you try and kid yourself just maybe this is it, constant circle in my case going round and round the same path lol so i think going away for 2 weeks without hubby will let me forget about it for a bit :) still goni try and temp though so i know when af will show up, but if no bfp by christmas then its a ttc break for me :) xx

I tested this morning at 6dpo i'm so weak!!! I'l probably test on Friday, i'll be 10dpo then :p xxx

Starting to feel like that myself. I love Christmas and this is the first year ever I'm dreading it. My baby was due on the 8th jan, think of I'm not pregnant again by Christmas I may have a break too x

aww yeh lol you had alot last time that would do my head in, think im getting a bit bored of the whole ttc lol its just waiting sooo long for the 2ww and then having to start all over again and deep down you know its not goni be you month but you try and kid yourself just maybe this is it, constant circle in my case going round and round the same path lol so i think going away for 2 weeks without hubby will let me forget about it for a bit :) still goni try and temp though so i know when af will show up, but if no bfp by christmas then its a ttc break for me :) xx

I agree hun, its exhausting. If i dont get a bfp this cycle i'm gonna have a break until after christmas (well try to lol) xxx

I tested this morning at 6dpo i'm so weak!!! I'l probably test on Friday, i'll be 10dpo then :p xxx

Plenty of us have done it, don't beat yourself up, you're not out yet x

Good luck ladies!! I'm sure I will be joining you as soon as my body gives in!! I'm really not hopeful I'm pregs!
Our Baby was due on the 27th jan.. Sucks!! Plenty of people say things happen for a reason blah.. But it doesn't make it any easier we will still remember our angel babies x

Last edited:
Hey girls can I join you ?

Cd2 today on cycle 19! Grrr

Now I know we r waiting for consultation with consultant for Ivf talks but no harm in still trying while we wait ey :)

Our Baby was due on the 27th jan.. Sucks!! Plenty of people say things happen for a reason blah.. But it doesn't make it any easier we will still remember our angel babies x

So true, not a day goes by when I don't think about my baby and what I lost! We will get our take home babies soon I'm sure xxx

So true, not a day goes by when I don't think about my baby and what I lost! We will get our take home babies soon I'm sure xxx

We will xxx

Hey girls can I join you ?

Cd2 today on cycle 19! Grrr

Now I know we r waiting for consultation with consultant for Ivf talks but no harm in still trying while we wait ey :)

Of course you can, the more the merrier! Hopefully you'll get your bfp beforehand and not need your appointment.

Sozzy in the nicest possible way, your not allowed to join us - you have to get your bfp this cycle!!! Xx

Haha thanks Hun..I've got pressure in my ovaries.. I think af is on her way!x

can u join in ladies pleeease? i'm cd 17 and don't think ive ovulated yet!so feel like im constantly on cd1! taking agnus castus hoping to speed things up as had ridic long cycles after coming off pill end of june. not even sure if I will ovulate this month. opk's getting darkish lines very hit and miss tho, nothing consistent. just keep dtd just in case! husband very obliging! stopped temping as I kept forgetting! really hoping I ovulate this month : ) noticed CM gone a tiny bit more watery but cervix seems the same, very tight - TMI sorrt...could I be getting close-ish with the CM do u think?? xxx

Hey catch the egg gang!! Good luck girls 4 ur bfps this cycle xxxxxxxxx

OMG had alot to catch up on lol welcome new cycle buddies the more the merrier :) lol aww daley hope you get your take home baby soon :) it is hard but that just makes us stronger in my opinion to take any other challenges in our stride if you get what i mean, cd3 and dragging in, omg just herd the first firework ohhh hate the thought of idiots having them but love looking at them lol im a weirdo :) xx

OMG had alot to catch up on lol welcome new cycle buddies the more the merrier :) lol aww daley hope you get your take home baby soon :) it is hard but that just makes us stronger in my opinion to take any other challenges in our stride if you get what i mean, cd3 and dragging in, omg just herd the first firework ohhh hate the thought of idiots having them but love looking at them lol im a weirdo :) xx

I hadn't even realised it was that time again, heard a strange bang earlier on and thought it must have been a car - I bet it was a bloody firework in the park over the road!

can u join in ladies pleeease? i'm cd 17 and don't think ive ovulated yet!so feel like im constantly on cd1! taking agnus castus hoping to speed things up as had ridic long cycles after coming off pill end of june. not even sure if I will ovulate this month. opk's getting darkish lines very hit and miss tho, nothing consistent. just keep dtd just in case! husband very obliging! stopped temping as I kept forgetting! really hoping I ovulate this month : ) noticed CM gone a tiny bit more watery but cervix seems the same, very tight - TMI sorrt...could I be getting close-ish with the CM do u think?? xxx

Welcome Hun, there is a few of us here with long cycles so you'll fit right in! Does sound like you could be close if your cm is thinning out, keep us updated! We're a crazy bunch and love looking at lines so feel free to post your opk pics!!

There were loads of us with loses at the same time, It'll be horrendous, hubby keeps suggesting we start Xmas shopping or at least start thinking about it but I keep blocking it out, I don't even want to think about Christmas.

lol we are starting xmas shopping when i come back from my mums lol its only 11 weeks away lol ha daley probs was fireworks lol aww lilmiss try and stay strong it will get easier :) i think this is your month anyway :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back