Catch that egg GANG!!! Cd1

nfeeney90

Reaction score
Well af got me again so CD1 but all good getting a full blood MOT on tuesday and they better find something as dont think i ovulated last cycle due to weird temps but could also be my underactive thyroid needing checked (one of the tests happening tues), join me in a new madness cycle and to catch those eggs :) dont let them get away lol xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks think i need it for this cycle haha but not tracking as hubby will be away in a week for 2 weeks but i usually ovulate cd 28 which should be the day after he comes back lol :) xx

Im cd1 today too, fx for some egg catching this month x

Thanks think i need it for this cycle haha but not tracking as hubby will be away in a week for 2 weeks but i usually ovulate cd 28 which should be the day after he comes back lol :) xx

Oh that's good then talk about timing. Make sure he relieves himself a couple of days before or his swimmers will be lazy xxx

Thanks for starting a new thread, I've been meaning to but been busy due to father in laws heart attack.

I'm cd7 today - I think need to check ff!

I'm praying this cycle isn't as long as the last one. I want my rainbow baby!!!! Really hoping that this is my cycle.

Come on girls, we can do this xxx

Yep i will do lol i always make him go no more than 2 days (supposingly the best for count and speed lol), Im hope for a shorter cycle too daley but i cant imagine going how long you went so fingers crossed for you, and come on girls lets get catching these eggs :) lol im in a very weird cheery mood haha anyone doing anything different this month?? xxx

I treated myself to a clearblue monitor to use this month and Im going on a health kick too! Going to try and get oh to cut back on booze and tabs but that could be a big challenge...

yep im going on a health kick too and tryin to walk more which is hard considering im getting tested for a muscle deterioration disease great lol hopefully not that though, i would love a clearblue fertility monitor was sooo tempted but thought no point when having really irregular cycles and last one was no ovulation :-( but hey can only stay positive if i dont think it will break me so have to :) xxx night all bedtime for me

Good morning girls.

I'm not doing anything different really. Going to follow smep as close as possible - which is hard with longer cycles! I usually bd every 2/3 days until I get good lines on an opk then start every other day attempting the 3 days in a row when I get the positive. I also have conceive plus so will use that again around ov time. I'm also on a health kick. Have lost 11 and 1/2 lb since my mc in may and still want to lose more.

Nfeeny it sounds like your going through a difficult time at the moment - try and keep up the positivity ;) xxx

this month i probs wont be tracking ovulation as it might not happen again will probs take opks when i come back from my mums, but hopefully the bloods show something then im not going crazy lol thats really good i have been meaning to start a diet but its always 2morro lol but going to my mums for 2 weeks which she will help me start it lol need to get back to the way i used to be for christmas :)

Well took an opk as really wanted to poas lol an was stark white hehe what did i expect lol only cd2 :-o well anyhoo getting bloods took 2morro which i hate but should be used to it by now, went to dentist and she wants me to get a filling and i have never ever had any work done at the dentist and i say i cannot in any circumstances handle a needle in my mouth i am terrified, she looks at me as if im stupid and says dont you have your tongue pierced haha lol i felt sooo stupid hehe but i got that done when i was 15 young and naive and i wouldnt be able to do it now, ive also got a tattoo and really want another one but cant bring myself to do it lol it was a long time ago i done these things hehe :) xx

He he, I'm a whimp with needles too but just grin and bear it. Starting to get that Poas urge again too but only cd8 Might cave soon and do an opk. Want to wait until at least cd12 though due to the long cycle xx

yeh i shouldnt be testing anytime soon lol last cycle was testing with opks waiting for a + and didnt even ovulate it felt like a punch in the face lol a wasted month, fingers crossed for this month :) but not holding my breath due to hubby being away and not tracking for 2 weeks xx

Well I'll have my fingers crossed for you anyway. Even if you don't end up with a bfp use it as another learning curve, hope out cycles settle soon xxx

finding out that something is wrong and can be fixed is just as good as a bfp in my mind then their was a reason and well on my way but the worst thing is them saying everything is fine which wont happen lol, but anyhooo how long do you think this cycle will be for you? xx

I'll be happy with anything under 40. The month I got my bfp I ovulated on day 19 xxx

aww hopefully you get a cycle like that :) that my bloods done just need to wait a week on the results grrr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back