Can't make head nor tail of my dates..

Lynds77

Reaction score
We had sex early hours of Sept 16. I have no idea when I ovulated as I don't test for that anymore.

I got a negative clearblue test on Saturday 1st October which was 14 days after we had sex. I got positive tests 19 days after having sex.

With both my previous pregnancies I got positive tests at 10-11 dpo.

According to pregnancy due date calculators based on 1st day of last period (Sept 3rd) I am 5wks and 5 days pregnant and due on 10th June.

But clearblue digi this morning is still only giving 2-3 weeks and I know they are not completely accurate but are adding to my confusion!

I think I conceived 7 days after sex? But fertility friend said I was in my most fertile 3 day period when we had sex based on my cycle lengths. Argh hate not knowing when I ovulated!

We only had sex once around then so unless hubby podgered me in my sleep that was the one that delivered his super swimmers.

Anyone care to have a bash at working this out for me?

You have to add two weeks to any number that clear blue gives you xxxx

As above. Cb gives you an approximate date based on actual conception whereas online calculators (and mw) use your period

Also, very often cb doesn't give a 3+ even though it states it should.

The lmp method is not very accurate at all as it assumes women ovulate on day 14, I don't ovulate until nearer 20. Anyway, cv is date from conception- add two weeks to that for most accurate estimate xx

Midwife on paper will go by lmp method until your 12 week dating scan where you will get an official dating with estimated due date

Hehe p.s. glad to know someone had sex on mine and hubby's 14 yr anniversary coz I was feeling far too rough to let him near me lol! Congrats hun x sorry I'm no good with dates though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back