I told my OH

natashateale

Reaction score
In these exact words 'sex makes me feel sick' haha
It was only when I saw his face I realised how it must of sounded to him. I then had to explain that when ever we have sex I feel ill all day the day after lol. when we dont have sex I feel fab lol :eh:
Oh bless him
just thought I would share my funny moment

I think women can and will fully understand that statement but perhaps a man may not lol , poor chap xx

Poor guy... totally understand though lol.
At first I didn't want my OH to even touch me for some reason I just couldn't stand any contact and I felt like an absolute bitch telling him that but it was that or I was just going to absolutely go off on one at him at some point.

I couldn't give a monkeys about sex atm..
I feel really bad for my OH!! x

Im so glad Im not the only one, my boobs are a big no no as they are so sore! Poor bloke has had hardly any attention since the BFP

My OH isn't allowed near my boobs, they've been leaking since about 17 weeks I think (lost track, far too long!!) and I'd be mortified if he was playing with them or gave one a squeeze and milk spurted across the room! He tries to but I won't let him!! x

Haha babyem that wud be one of those moments you wud look back at and laugh I am sure lol. I enjoy sex and it has picked up abit the last 2weeks as when I got my bfp I didnt want it much but it has picked up I just feel ill the day after. I am hoping this will go away and I can have sex with out feeling sick . We go through alot in pregnancy I think men can see to them selves for abit while we suffer. We cant be very attractive when we have our head down the toilet all the time being sick and getting fatter every week.

I'm glad its not just my DH that has been banished from any hanky panky. I don't feel like it, the bump gets in the way, I'm too tired, my boobs are too sore, the list of reasons why not just goes on! xx

Hahaha what a lovely way to put it! I have to told my OH a similar thing but he understands, we haven't dtd properly for about 6 months, I'm gagging and so is he haha xxx

I think I'd die with embarrasment if I had a milk-squirt incident!

lol babyem

I was soo glad when I got my BFP as it ment no more sex ever again wooohoooo.
Only put up with it to get preggers. It's far to painful during and after to do it otherwise.

I could quite happily live celibate right now... Just not something I'm really bothered about..

I am hoping that this doesn't last! I would like my sex drive back at some point!! x

Its the other way around for me, I'm super horny and OH wont come near me! It's his birthday next week and I even offered him a BJ and he said NO!! :shock::shock::shock:

Its the other way around for me, I'm super horny and OH wont come near me! It's his birthday next week and I even offered him a BJ and he said NO!! :shock::shock::shock:

I had this problem for a while too, until I pulled up a load of stuff on the internet and then laid in bed waiting for him the next evening while DD was out.

Since then I've been poorly though so not had chance again since.....cannot wait to not be so tired and sore again though!

I was watching a film last night "the backup plan" with my OH and the woman on there said when your pregnant you feel more Hornier as your much more sensitive and want sex all the time ..... We just looked at each other and laughtd tbh I couldn't think of anything more less that i want to be doing then having sex ATM x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back