help please

staceygirl

Reaction score
hi girls,

Im new here but looking for help!
Its a bit of a sticky situation so please dont judge me!
I was seeing this guy for around 6 months we broke up i was sort of with him on the rebound, anyway on the 11th september we went out partying all weekend and we both stayed around a friends house this night and also 12th sept, no sex happened but other stuff did and i was very drunk.
this boyfriend always had troubles doing the deed when he was drunk.

on the 17th sept i slept with a friend of mine, this was full sex.

My lmp was 5th sept.
On october 2nd 2010 i did a digital pregnancy test and this came out positive 1-2 weeks preg, on monday 4th oct i did another one and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant.

i had a scan at 5 weeks 5 days and 10 weeks these both said due date 14th june

I paid for a private scan at 8 weeks that said my dd wa 12th june

i then had another gender scan at 16 weeks that said 18th june

I then had 2 more scans at my birthing hospital at 13 weeks and 20 weeks which gave me 9th june.

I have always believed the second guy to be the father of my baby as even though the dates differ they all fall under the day i had sex with him, plus this correlated with the digital pregnancy text, plus it was in the middle of my cycle. This coupled with the fact that i didnt believe i had sex with my ex (which he also confirmed at a later date).
The thing is lately i have been doubting if i did actually have sex with him, i was going through a really bad time and if im totally honest was really really drunk and not treating myself well. I have sorted myself out now and have managed to be on good terms with my babies father, but am thinking what if she is not his? am i being paranoid? iv gone through all the online calculators and none give 12th sept as a conception date, PLUS i was also on the last day of my period on the 11th, but im still worried?

please can anyone work this out for me to see if there is any chance at all? im worried sick as i have told the dad he is the dad but i couldnt ever go through with lying so will have to come clean if there is a chance? my mum tells me im being paranoid as i have a history of extreme anxiety and often find it hard to think situations clearly so an outside view would be much appreciated!! x

ok so lmp was 5th sept do you have a 28 day cycle? if so ovulation would of happened on the 18th sept sperm can generally survive for around 5 days in good conditions so i get the 12th june due date from ovulation & lmp making the boy you had full intercourse with on the 17th the father

hth

i would agree with Midnight, the second guy would be the father. x

only way you will know for sure is a dna test x

get a paternity test done if possible. thats the only way you can truly be sure. xx

I would say get a paternity test done just to be sure, it will always be at the back of your mind and his and it's only 5 days difference, we never really know for sure what our bodies are doing, or how long sperm are in there, you can even get twins that have different fathers (2 eggs, 2 different sperm within a few days) I would say it's most likely to be second guy from everything you have said though, but at least you will be 100% sure.

I know a guy who thought he was the father for a year, bonded with baby etc only to find out he might not be and then did a DNA test to find out he wasn't, it was heart breaking for everyone concerned like his parents and his own daughter who thought she had a little brother when she didn't.

Good luck, try not to stress about it, you've been very honest with everyone concerned, that's all you can do until little one is here x

hi hun first of all try not to stress about it too much, if your on good terms with both men and they know there is a chance they might not be the father and youve been honest from the start they will understand, ask for a dna test as soon as poss so the dad can bond early on.

you cant go through life wondering it wont do you any good or baby.

wishing you luck hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back