Can't face it ............................

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
I have the most positive feeling that i am going to have a BFP this month! I don't know why . If i'm not this month it will hit me hard. Other months i have resigned myself to the fact that it will be another month gone. But this month my mind won't let me think negative. Sometimes negative is best though because it doesn't leave you too upset.

After this month i have one month left of clomid! I'm scared . Its got to happen x

I thought I would and it worked!!

Fx for you Hun!! :):)

Xx

Ahhhh thanks .

PMA PMA if i think it and believe it hard enough it will come true!! ( i hope) x

There is a lot to be said for PMA.

I am going to try it myself this month...

I am going to concieve around Valentine's day!! (I hope!)

xxxxxxxxx

I think when people like Cosmic who, bless her, have been trying for ages and never seemed to shy away from a 2ww get a BFP on top of people like Spinneygirl and Maybe getting theirs too that it makes it feel like it won't be long before the next one :)

It could be YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :oooo:

I even felt a bit more hopeful about myself when i saw Cosmic's earlier, you could have knocked me over with a feather. You just get used to certain people being stuck in ttc :)

I don't think I will ever get used to nit peeing with cosmic. I remember saying last month I'm going to keep hoping because without hope we have nothing. Xxx

Oh, I know, it's baby boom at the moment - love the long term girls finally getting their BFPs! PMA all around! xxxx

hang on did I miss something...cosmic got a bfp???

Ahhhh wow didn't realise cosmic got a bfp too what lovely news xx

Great news for Cosmic and I think yiur right Louise. When a few lttc'ers get their BFZP which often seem to happen at once you feel like it really can happen!

Good Luck Kirsty! In fact Good Luck all of us in here! Lets all clear out!!!!

I'll volunteer to leave, anyone else fancy it?

Get in line ladies ;)

The queue starts behind me :whistle:

Last edited:
yeah we all need to get a massive run of BFPS then LTTTC would be empty!!
Ill happily wait paitently behind Louise B xx

I am feeling much more positive hope is a wonderful thing - please let private consultant fill me with more hope rathen than dash my PMA XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back