HCG Injection

jazzy2

Reaction score
Has anybody had this? I was given this injection on Tuesday and told that it would make me ovulate within 36 hours (im also on clomid)

However im just wondering how accurate this is as i usually get really sore boobs post ovulation, i didn't get this last month and a blood test confirmed that i hadn't ovulated. I've not had it this month either but I should have ovulated by now surely. A scan showed that i had a good sized folicle and was told this injection would give it a boost. i'm also still getting positive OPKs, confused xxx

Last edited:
Do u get a scan to confirm the follicle has ruptured and u have ovulated?

no i dont i just have a blood test to check progesterone levels which im going for on wednesday x

I had an HCG boost on my IVF cycle and my post ovulation symptoms were all over the place. Could have been any of the drugs were on, but it's the closest experience I can offer you.

Anything done differently can mess with your standard symptoms so you may well have ovulated but felt different...

Hmmmn not sure hun. I think u might just have to wait for the blood results. My post ov signs are different now too so I'm sure its normal.

Thankx for your replies, my blood test is wednesday so will just have to see what it comes back with, fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back