why do i feel like this.....

hayes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So the witch flew in yesterday and i dont feel devestated like i normally do, i normally get a bit upset the first day and then i try to pick myself up and think right onto this cycle now!!

But this time although i had a feeling it wouldnt be my month i was still expecting it to hit me hard esp as af flew in two days early. Is it normal to feel numb and to just expect that its never my month now? i feel like a bad person not being upset?

I still really want to be a mum more than anything in the world. Do you think its guna hit later this month??

Michelle. x

I think you just have to roll with the feelings sometimes, and if its numb today that's ok and if its despair tomorrow that's also ok? So long as there are some good days too? Have you got any nice un-ttc plans on the horizon? I am finding it really helps.

Sorry the witch got you hun :hugs:

Sad to say it, but yes you do become more numb as the months go by, I used to break down each time the witch showed up but now I come to expect it, all we can do is keep the belief that it will happen one day xx

Thanks girls,

I do have lots of un ttc plans coming up soon, we are currently nearly finished with our extenstion on our house so we have lots of decorating to do, and its our wedding anniversary in two wks time and we have a wk off so we are currently looking at hols on line to see what we can find, i fancy a few days away in the sunshine!!!

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle, I now feel quite numb when I get AF so you are not alone. I did used to cry and feel devastated but something kicked in for me about 6 months ago. I just expect AF now, I never expect a BFP. I'm still hopeful mind, there is always hope :)

Glad you have nice things planned, always good to focus on non-ttc things to get you through xxxx

Hi Michelle,

Sorry the witch got you :hugs:

I think it is normal to have different feelings each month, some months i break down and cry other i just sit there for hours and other months i am really up beat!

not really fair on other half as he never knows what he is going to get!!

xx

Sorry she got you Michelle, I guess it's only natural to de-sensitise yourself in the end, it doesn't mean you want it any less, just protecting yourself X

Hayes - you just get used to life being shit :(

I find that as time goes on that I respond in less of the knee jerk explosion of emotions way and have a much more delayed and endured response.

I do think it will hit you, but it'll creep up on you and you'll just find yourself not caring and feeling lazy and you will have to fight really hard to pick yourself up again.

Maybe it won't hit you at all for so long that you don't make the connection...

I think the only way to avoid it hitting you is by getting what you want in the meantime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back