Should I ring the hospital?

Anne1983

Reaction score
Hello all,

Not really sure whether to panic or not - im on my third month of Clomid, my periods are fairly irregular but working on my last year's cycles should have been due between last thursday and tomorrow. I began with intermittent period pain two weeks ago but have never started bleeding.

For me normally I get period pain and im bleeding in a matter of hours, the pain lasts 24 hours and thats it until next month so what im experiencing at the minute isnt normal for me.

I've done an HPT today and it was negative so im wondering if I should speak to the hospital or ride it out a little longer?

Thanks

Im not normally an hypochondriac I just was warned by my consultant that Clomid can cause problems and if you experience pain to get back to them - just not sure what extent pain I dont normally suffer should be raised with the consultant! Sorry to be a pain :eek:l

dont worry!! what dose you on and are you having follicle tracking scans??

Hi

Im on 100mg and no im not having any scans. Was just having day 21 bloods until i succesfully ovulated and so now im just going it alone.

Thanks

There is always a risk of overstilulation. Guve ur gp ot ACU a shout if ur still in pain a scan should confirm. I'm sure its not hough and its just the cramps and niggles and all the other crap that comes with being on hormones!!

If on clomid and in pain then you should always go to hospital and get scans to make sure you've not got OHSS hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back