Can't face it ............................

Oh my goodness! Soooo happy for you. Congratulations!!!

He is scared, he asked if i felt pregnant. He said he cant get excited yet x

How bloody exciting!

Sorry for the swear word... But you must be sipping excited!

X

Great hun!!! You got a pic? I love seeing a good LTTTC line :D xxx

Yes i'm just lazing in bed at the min :) i'm leaving the tests for a couple of days and then going with a didgi . I still think its going to end though . I keep thinking my line is darker than 24 hours ago so i must be progressing. I am so scared of a chemical.

I seem to have had an implantation dip on my chart and i had some horrendous pains all night that night . I am hoping it was snugging in tightly x

Everyone has those worries hun, I don't think the worrying ever stops! A darker line is a great sign and when you have a positive digi things will really start to sink in :)
Congrats babe xxx

Got a 1-2 on a didgi , but i'm worried , i'm having period like pains in my lower abdomen, just started . It's like i need to trump but cant x

so glad you got your 1-2 on digi. i think the pains r all normal hun fingers crossed its liile bean snuggling in tight xxxxxxxx

errrrmmmm how did i miss this??? Congratulations lovely :) 2012 has got off to a good start for us LTTTCers!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky for you hun xxxxx

Ahh congrats, you do get alot of niggly pains and bloatedness etc at the start , so try not to worry - enjoy it XX

Temp still up today , so all good . My pains went away when i trumped lol x

Just caught up!!!! Congratulations hun that's fab news!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back