Can't believe I'm here. *May be TMI*

Im so so sorry, big hugs to you and your husband, I know what you mean, when I had my MC felt so bad to here my partner sobbing like a baby, it broke my heart so much.

Thanks Rosá. It was awful, I just didn't know what to do or say so we just cried together. I felt like I'd let him down but I know that I haven't and that we will have a baby, just a matter of time.

x x

Hi MissJ, I have been away for a few days and come back to hearing such sad news. I hope your resting and I cant really beging to think how this must make you feel but I hope when you try again things are better for you and bean decides to make itself a little more cumfyer... Hope your doing ok!

Em xxx

So sorry xxxx it's awful isn't it? At least uv got eachother and can get thru and have a sticky bean when u r ready. I told my parents too and started looking at baby catalogues and wondered if I'd tempted fate too but turns out it happens and u have no control over it. I have a few mins when I'm ok as I think positive n moments wen I can't x I'm thinking of you xxx

Thanks ladies.

Going to suggest the holiday to my hubby when he gets home. I really need some time away. A friend of ours is close to her due date and I'm dreading it. Sounds selfish but I can't help it. :( x x

I think taking a holiday is a great idea hun, it will be something to look forward to and you can both go and unwind in the sun and take a well deserved rest x

Thanks Vicky. We have a mini break booked for July so we've got that to look forward to. Also in the middle of re-doing our house so got a little project to occupy me. x x

So sorry honey, what awful news :cry:
I hope you feel better soon, I know how horrid it is :(

Cant believe im reading this hun.. Have tears in my eyes and goosebumps! Im so so sorry, just isnt fare on you & OH.. Thiking of use hunni.. BIG :hugs::hugs:xx

I'm so sorry you've had to go through this, sending floaty kisses to your little bean! Stay strong hun, i'm sure you will get a sticky bean very soon, my thoughts are with you

Sending you big hugs.
We had told both our families 3 weeks before our m/c. While it's hard having to tell them the sad news, hopefully you can both gain some strength from the support of your folks.

I know words can't make the pain go away, but time is a healer. Look after each other xxxx

Oh hun im so so sorry for your loss xxx

It's so horrible isn't it, to see that wonderful BFP and then have it snatched away again. It's such a horrible feeling of emptiness afterwards hun :hug: but when you and hubby are ready, you will start to feel normal again and can think about TTC some more. You will get your sticky bean one day, and it will be so, so special. Loads of love hun xxx

I'm so sorry MissJ :cry:

I just saw you posting in ttc wondering why anyone would still want to post in there after they got their BFP when i noticed you didn't have a ticker :(

I hope you start you feel better soon :hug:

so sorry missj! you really do deserve a sticky bean, i hope it happens for you soon hunny. take care of yourself and as the others have said, get yourself checked out at hospital, you need to make sure everything is OK for next time you want to ttc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back