Had afew tears last night

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Was laid in bed last night on my own as OH was at work and realised that today would have been my first babies due date :cry:

I think i was shocked as it had crept up on me, hadnt thought about it for a week and then it just hit me,

Is strange as obviously i am so pleased to be carrying my little girl now but cant help wondering things like would the first baby have been a boy or girl etc

Feel better for talking about it to someone at work today and OH as i didnt want today to pass without bean being in my thoughts , i thought about getting a little plant or some flowers but felt ok in the end

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
its my due date in a couple of weeks time and i don't know how im going to feel then

Hi NW1,

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you.

I went through the same thing back in March. And next week we are going on holiday with OH's parents (it was on our way back from a holiday with them last summer that I miscarried), fortunately, it's not the same place or time of year though.

There will always be reminders about that will bring tears to your eyes (today my girls were watching a video that reminds me of when I m/c - dunno what it is, the soundtrack just sets me off!!! I think I put it on last year when we got back from hols to keep them occupied whilst I called the doctor). And I found it difficult emotionally having a younger baby kicking about inside when I should have been giving birth to the one I m/c. It does get easier though. I will never forget the one I lost; the m/c date and due date will always carry significance for me I think yet I am so looking forward now to meeting this LO. I think it is a good idea to get a plant or something. We have a Babaloon plant that is thriving in the living room, and I think it has really helped me come to terms with what has happened. I'm not a religious person but it does make me feel like he/she in a way, is part of our lives.

All the best :hug:

NW1 :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel - our LO would have been due 25th June we think and as its getting closer I cant stop thinking about it. :( Arranged to go out with a dear friend for dinner that night so at least I have something to look forward to.

Hope you feel better today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww love i know how you feel im so happy to be having my Collier but i will never forget my little penguin
i find myself thinking of the same things would the baby have been a boy or girl

we never forget out lost angels and i think doing something to remember you angel baby is a wonderful idea

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back