Can't believe I'm here. *May be TMI*

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I got my BFP on CD98, we were TTC since last July/beginning of August and with my irregular cycles, it was a bit hit and miss with ovulation etc and a *lot* of waiting!

After giving up hoping we were pregnant, even with the symptoms I had, we decided to do one last test just to check. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a pink line slowly getting darker! I was in disbelief for the rest of the day, constantly telling myself "omg I'm pregnant, actually pregnant" and after a while of telling myself it was a real positive and this was it, I felt like I'd bonded with my little shy bean.

We have no idea how far we were though which made me feel like a pleb cos I'd already felt a connection with my bean even though there was a possibility little bean was only just starting to grow. It didn't matter though cos it was my baby from the second we concieved.

The next few days seemed to drag and I even ordered a couple of Mothercare catalogues which was a bit of a silly thing to do in hindsight but I was so excited and I couldn't wait to start planning for little bean's arrival.

We decided to tell my parents last Wednesday and they were over the moon for us.

Unfortunately, my little bean really was too shy. :cry:

The very next day I started bleeding and it has continued since. I've lost clots, had cramps and aches and even had a big lump of bloody jelly stuff hanging out of me a few times. Over the weekend every time I moved or stood up, it felt like I was wetting myself but no...I was bleeding. :cry:

We did another test on the Friday as we had always intended. It was a clear negative - my little shy bean had gone. :cry:

I suppose I'm still clinging to hope...Wondering whether the test was affected by the blood in my urine as the wee in the pot was just red. Wondering whether somehow, miraculously, my bean has hung on. Wondering whether I'll be able to face TTC all over again. :cry:

I feel so lucky to have even had a positive test in the first place...but then I feel so hurt that it was taken away from me less than a week later. :cry: :cry:

At the moment, we've decided to put TTC on hold. I feel so empty and I hate the loneliness of knowing my bean's gone and I can't feel that connection anymore. :cry:

The idea of trying again feels weird...I can't quite explain it but it just feels so...strange and I don't really know why.

Can't believe I'm posting in here but I feel a little better for getting it off my chest. :(

x x

Oh Miss July I am so sorry for you! You need to get your feelings out there and this is a great place to do it. There is no comfort but believe me there are many of us here who are in the same position. The connection you felt was real and I had it too with my wee bean. It is hard to take but please take solace that it will get easier. My m/c happened 3 weeks ago and I have grown stronger! You just need to take time and let yourself grieve. Talking about it helps. Hope you oh is ok and taking care of you!

In terms of physically have you been to the doctor or epu to check that everything is ok? Its not easy but you have to get checked to male sure you are ok.

With regards to ttc again that is not important just now just take time and if or when you are ready then you can. Big Hugs!!

Thanks Laura.

Hubby is ok, he has his up and down moments, just the same as I do but we make sure that we're not bottling it up and we tell each other exactly how we're feeling. We need to phone up and find out if our scan date can be brought forward as we had one for the 27th but I told hubby if we explain we'd had a bfp and then been bleeding, they might bring it forward for us.

I know I felt a bond and sometimes I think I can still feel it and then I remember that little bean's gone. :cry:

Thank you again, I really appreciate the reply. :hugs:

x x

Hey hun so so sorry you're going through this. :-( Take all the time you need for you and hubby to come to terms with your loss. It does get easier over time (I still have weepy moments). Sending you lots of hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Aw thanks hun. One of the worst parts for me was hearing my hubby cry. That really did just rip my heart apart. :cry: x x

Last edited:
:cry::cry:aww MissJ, so sorry. I hope you get the scan brouht forward, if you have no luck on the phone then i would got to A&E and they will get you a scan straight away, sending lots of love to you and hubby. All i can say it does get easier with time hun! xxxxxx

Oh no, so so sorry to read this, I hope you can get a scan really soon, I know the emptiness you are feeling, it's so hard. :hugs: xx

Oh miss j I'm so sorry. You do not deserve this at all. Big hugs xxxx

thinking of you my darling....here if you need me, just pm me......hopefully i can try to help you get your head round it xx

ohhh miss j i cant believe it- massive :hugs:
wish we could do something to make the hurt a little less but hugs is all we can manage
take as much time as you need to grieve x

How devestating!! I am so so sorry for you and your husband. Look after yourself!

Xx

Thanks so much ladies. Will do Samsgirl, thank you hun. x x

Thank you hun. x x

I've already got some Agnus Castus in the cupboard, ready for next cycle. Hubby doesn't want to use them straight away as he wants a break from the OPKs, which we would have to use because you can't take AC after you ovulate and with my cycles, we've no idea when that is. :(

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back