Can't believe I'm here again

Simoneh00

Reaction score
A small update to let my friends on here know that unfortunately my little girl has died and gone to join her sister Luna. Since I'm 24 weeks, I need to have a c section tomorrow morning but for now I'm home with hubby and kids and just totally numb xx

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that thoughts wi u and ur family x

Hi Simone,
I am so, so sorry to read this. I cant even comprehend how you would feel after this tragedy.

You must be utterly heartbroken, thoughts are with you and your family

Aw hun I am so sorry you are going through this again. I hope they get you some answers. Thinking if you and your family. X

so sorry to hear this :( take care of yourself and stay strong xxxxxxx

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear this. Life can be so so cruel sometumes.

I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Or how you pick yourself up from this.

My heart goes out to you hun. X

Hi Simone, I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through, my thoughts are with you. xx

Simone, I'm absolutely heartbroken to her this news. Please take care of yourself & your family at this horrible time. We will all be thinking/praying for you all to be string and get through this as you have already done with Luna xxx

So sorry to hear what you are going through. Take care of yourself and take things one day at a time.

There are no words. I am so very sorry x

I'm so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your family xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, life can be so cruel sometimes. Im sure Luna will be looking after her baby sister in heaven xx

Simone you must be devastated, lots of love to you, your family and your angels. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and the days and months to come. xxx

There really are no words that can express how sorry I am to read this. Thinking and praying for you and your family. From what I have previously read on pf you are an amazingly strong lady and you will have the strength to get through this devastating time. xxx

Oh Simone honey, my heart is breaking for you.
I'm so so sorry to hear this.
Sending huge hugs and will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Your in my thoughts xx

I'm so sorry to read this. Can't believe it has happened again!! I have no words!

Sending you a massive hug!!

xx

Oh no Im so so sorry, thinking of you, don't know what to say xx

You know how I feel about you Sim. I only joined the madness of whatsapp as I wanted to show my support to you on Luna's Birthday six months ago.

My heart aches for you but I know you are a strong, dignified and very inspiring woman who has had to deal with more loss than anyone ever should have.

It's going to be a very difficult and dark time. I hope you are able to see a chink of light sometime in the not too distant future though.

You are the centre-piece of your family and you will all keep each other going.

Draw your strength from cuddles with the kiddies and A.

If you need anything you have a whole army of people (albeit cyber peep's) on hand

X

Last edited:
There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better or to explain how sad I am for you. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back