hi newbie here!!

p1nk11

Reaction score
hi i'm sammi, i'm 27. just over 2 wks ago i lost my baby girl @ 35wks i had to have an emergency c-section but unfortunately she was stillborn. i still cant believe it's happened or that she has gone :( i was just wondering how ppl who have had this happen to them coped as i'm finding it really difficult! any advice would b really helpful

Hi Sammi, welcome to pf, you will find lots of help and support on here. Im so sorry to hear about your loss, massive :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so so sorry to hear your loss hun and sorry I cannot give you any advice x

Hello from another newbie, sorry to hear about your loss can't imagine how difficult it must be for you :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss, truly.. my thoughts are with you 100%. Not a lot anyone can say to make you feel better; but god I am sorry for your loss xxxx

Hello, I hadn't realised you were new too.

I think advice-wise, numbers to ring and meeting up with other mums who have experienced your experience is probably a way forward - but as I said in the pm yesterday and today, you'v seemed so strong. Is it because you're keeping everything in and need to let it out though?

Everyone has their own feelings on their losses. I needed someone and there wasn't anyone, whereas I knew someone who lost theirs a few months later and she wanted it swept under the carpet. Some hold onto baby things, I got rid.

Keep talking, and let yourself grieve.

Am always a pm away, though I don't usually come online via a pc/laptop/netbook more than once a month (wow, I must be getting over my weird big internet phobia).

You're doing good!

welcome and sorry for ur loss hun :hugs: dont know how i wud cope at all :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back