• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can someone pass me a hankie??

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
OK ladies - firstly can I thank you all for being so lovely, it has been wonderful the support you get on this site - no one laughs at you when you spend your childrens inheritence on little plastic sticks and stand on one leg squinting into the sun to see if you can see a faint line!!

Having said all that ...........

This morning I poas First Response - faint but strong and pink line within 1 minute - Smu peed on a tesco test - 5 minutes a faint but very thick and definately there pink line.........

I THINK I MAY BE GOING TO GET FAT!!!!!!!!

Some of you will know I have suffered from a couple of chemical pregnancies in the past but each day my lines are getting darker and I'm 14 dpo so I think its time to tentively say - Its a BFP!!!!

Hi reallyoldmum,

I only joined this site yesterday so I don't know your story or history but just wanted to tell you that I am 42 and am 11 weeks pregnant with my first ever child!

It is possible. Never too old!

Best of luck to you.
xxxx

Moofa you did a fantastic job for me :D Hope someone repays the favour for you next month x x x x

reallyoldmum said:
Moofa you did a fantastic job for me :D Hope someone repays the favour for you next month x x x x

Thanks!

Ha ha I think it did really work. After months of AF for 3 days instead of 5-7 days, this month it was 5 days and only stopped when you got your BFP! :cheer: :cheer: xxxxxx

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations hun

What were your symptoms? How long have you been TTC?

Hi Skardy - I had my coil removed at the end of March - symptoms wise I posted in the symptoms section on 7 dpo but to be honest most of them have now disappeared - 2 days ago I had the most awful tummy ache and shooting pains in my back - I feel a bit sick now but wonder if its from the excitement and I also feel very shaky........ I still have like a dull ache very low in my tummy where your uterus would be I think.....

How's it looking for you? has your spotting stopped?

oh hunni congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months x x x

P.s send some baby dust to us TTC girlies please :pray:

Baby dust in bucket loads - industrial strength too

Just praying this sticks now - but my tests are so different this time around ......................... Now have to get OH to believe it...... :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back