Is A Faint Line A Positive???

BabyTime! said:
I found out very early days too and although extremely excited still don't dare fully accept it!
But congrats!!
It just seems like a bloody long wait now!
xx

we have found out early coz this baby was planned, and soon as i knew i was 9-10days i took my test the line was very faint but it was their and about 10mins ago the line is def their for everyone to see, yeah i suppose when you find out early it does make it a long wait still very worth it tho i love bein pregnant its the best feeling ever xxx

Congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer: ooo, we'll be starting Tri 1 together :hug:

HannahD said:

aarrhh thank u soo much, x
ooh yeah we will lol xx im not sure how many weeks i am its very early we wil have
keep each other posted that wud be nice xx :hug: xxxx

I found out early with the dip stick £4.99 tests from the pharmacy too. (around 3w4d too)
Congratulations! :hug:
xx

Jaded Diamond said:
I found out early with the dip stick £4.99 tests from the pharmacy too. (around 3w4d too)
Congratulations! :hug:
xx

Hi xxx
oooh was yours a faint line to then coz u found out early like me??? the tests i brought were 97p lol the 1my fella brought this morn was 5.99 and again i got a line not as faint as yesterdays :cheer: , so i think i can def say its a positive dont you?, i still carnt believe it it def hasnt sunk in yet x

thanks for your congrats xxx :hug:

kitten x said:
HannahD said:

ooh yeah we will lol xx im not sure how many weeks i am its very early we wil have

ooooo, we even have the same due date!! (well for now, that'll prob change once we've seen the mw)

:hug:

HannahD said:
kitten x said:
HannahD said:

ooooo, we even have the same due date!! (well for now, that'll prob change once we've seen the mw)

:hug:

i no i saw that to ooo how excitin xx we must def keep in touch xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back