Is A Faint Line A Positive???

kitten x

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking for advise x
i took one of the cheap home test last week and it was def a negative :( ,
however tonight a week later ive took another test and in the control line ive got a pink line then in the test line ive got a faint pink line to and you can see it,

is this a positive :pray: ???? xx

This is a pregnancy test not a OKP?

id say a faint line is something - try with FMU. :D

They get stronger as time goes on.

If it's a hpt then a line is a line and I would say you are pg!!

SpaceAngel said:
If it's a hpt then a line is a line and I would say you are pg!!

sorry to sound silly here wen you say hpt is that a home preg test? if so then yeah i took one of those well 2infact it was a cheap 4.99 one where you dip a stick into urine and it has a max level it has a test line and a control line the control line went pink first to say i did test correct then a faint pink line followed so you think its still positive???xx

as long as the line is the same colour as the control line its a positive!!!! :dance:

bumblebee87 said:
as long as the line is the same colour as the control line its a positive!!!! :dance:

hiya x its pink the same as the control line but faint as my period isnt due til mon and i couldnt wait and was told earliest i could test was 9-10days you still fink its pos??x

kitten x said:
bumblebee87 said:

hiya x its pink the same as the control line but faint as my period isnt due til mon and i couldnt wait and was told earliest i could test was 9-10days you still fink its pos??x
can you add a picture of it? if you test 4 days early, the line will be faint hun, but it definately sounds like a BFP x

bumblebee87 said:
kitten x said:
bumblebee87 said:

can you add a picture of it? if you test 4 days early, the line will be faint hun, but it definately sounds like a BFP x

you will have fill me in with all the short cut words im sat here like :doh: what does bfp mean please tell me as many as you can xx

Yeah i have took test early thats coz we have been trying since i worked out my dates etc and we were sooo excited to find out , the tests i took last week were def neg their was def no line however this time their is def a faint pink line, i wil try and get a pic xx

kitten x said:
bumblebee87 said:
[quote="kitten x":5rrm4w29]
bumblebee87 said:

you will have fill me in with all the short cut words im sat here like :doh: what does bfp mean please tell me as many as you can xx

Yeah i have took test early thats coz we have been trying since i worked out my dates etc and we were sooo excited to find out , the tests i took last week were def neg their was def no line however this time their is def a faint pink line, i wil try and get a pic xx[/quote:5rrm4w29]
BFP is big fat positive :wink:

bumblebee87 said:
kitten x said:
bumblebee87 said:
[quote="kitten x":m9cy153r]
bumblebee87 said:

Yeah i have took test early thats coz we have been trying since i worked out my dates etc and we were sooo excited to find out , the tests i took last week were def neg their was def no line however this time their is def a faint pink line, i wil try and get a pic xx
BFP is big fat positive :wink:[/quote:m9cy153r]

ha ha trust it to be summit easy omg i feel so silly now lol thanks very much so u think i got one of those??? xxx

ooooo, a line is a line hun!!! have you done another test this morning?

Hope you get your bfp :pray:

kitten x said:
bumblebee87 said:
[quote="kitten x":39r6ebyk]
bumblebee87 said:
[quote="kitten x":39r6ebyk]
bumblebee87 said:

BFP is big fat positive :wink:[/quote:39r6ebyk]

ha ha trust it to be summit easy omg i feel so silly now lol thanks very much so u think i got one of those??? xxx[/quote:39r6ebyk]
definately sounds like it!!! have you tested this morning?

Quite often on ebay cheapies you only get a faint line - I certainly did - even when I got a positive on a digi, the ebay cheapie was still only just showing a line. But, as the others have said, a line is a line :cheer:

If you really want to make doubly sure, then get yourself a clearblue digi - nothing convinces you more than seeing the word 'pregnant' pop up!

Congrats are due!!!
Any line is defo a line!
I am still only getting really faint line on the cheapies but had a 'pregnant' on clear blue and BFP on first response!

I hope all goes well for you!
xx

HannahD said:

oooo im so excited, my fella has just gone to get 5 more so i can do 1everyday im hoping the line will get darker, sounds silly ive had 3kids b4 but none were planned and coz this 1 is thats why im more nervous and anxeous to no doin a test when hes gets bk from the shop will let you no fingers crossed for me xxxx

BabyTime! said:
Congrats are due!!!
Any line is defo a line!
I am still only getting really faint line on the cheapies but had a 'pregnant' on clear blue and BFP on first response!

I hope all goes well for you!
xx

took another test about 10mins ago and yep their id def a line xxxxxx :dance: xx
its very early days xxxx

I found out very early days too and although extremely excited still don't dare fully accept it!
But congrats!!
It just seems like a bloody long wait now!
xx

HannahD said:

hiya xxxx
done another test about 10mins ago.....and yep their is 2lines yippeee :dance: ,
trying put a pic up not clear but have a look xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back