SOMEONE PLEaSE HELP ME NOW!!

shaunie_louise

Reaction score
Right as you might know, I tested this morning!

And I thought it was a BFN!
But I didn't wait the full 5 minutes!

But as I was about to throw it out and I looked at it again!

There is a very faint line!
I even asked OH to have a look at it-and he can see a line!

But I cant get a decent picture to show you!
The line is the same colour as the control line!
But very faint!

What should I do?

xx

Well, a line is a line! Test again tomorrow first thing and see if the same happens - how exciting! I had a really faint line with the ebay cheapies, yesterday and today - but a much stronger line on a First Response, so maybe try one of those too. FX and good luck :hug: :hug:

I'm due on in the next few days but I ovulated a bit later than expected!

Would this have an effect?

xx

Your luteal phase will always stay the same length, so if you ovulated late, your period won't be due until the amount of days later that you ovulated late (if that makes sense). So say, if you ovulated 5 days late, add 5 days onto the time that your period would normally be due and that's when it will actually be due. That doesn't matter, however, if you've already got your bfp! :cheer: Test again in the morning, but I believe congratulations are in order. :hug:

yup i second digi.

be wary though,. if it was after the 10 minute cut off you have to disregard any result you get (+ or -). It would well have been an evap line or something. I'm not saying it WAS just don't get your hopes up

I'd test again in the morning, preferably with a digi and dont take your eyes off it missy!!!

oooooh digi digi digi!!! i reallyyyyyyyyy hope its ur BFP :pray: :dance: xx

Oooo Digi or First response!!
I think if you're 10dpo its likely to be a bit faint. I tested at 13dpo and it was still a bit faint!
Congrats hunni!! :cheer:
xx

yayay lets hope it get stronger in the morning :hug:

How long after you did the test did you look at it again hun? I got evaps on the cheapies after the recommended time so dont look at them after 10 mins hun. Good luck for tomorrow, I recommend a First Response :hug: :hug:

If it was an ebay cheapie babe then please please follow it up with a first responce or clearblue, ebay ones are known for evap lines but fingers crossed its a BFP :pray:

It was an Asda pregnancy test!

But I can't afford a test atm which is a good thing because I'm not testing until the 17th like it says to on fertility friend!

OMG so hope this is it, just don't want to get my hopes up!

xx

Quick! Someone donate a test - we can't wait til the 17th!!!!!!!!

SO SO SO SO SO SO hope this is it for you babe! Sounds like you've got your bfp!!! :cheer:

Your soooooooo pregnant! You even have an implantation dip on your chart! I bet this is it girl!!

you better test again tomorrow morning and make my birthday worth while missus!

shaunie_louise said:
Me hopes so!

And test donations are always welcome! :wink: LMAO

xxx

pm me your address and I can get some ebay cheapies in post first thing in morning :D

We CAN NOT wait till the 17th :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back