SOMEONE PLEaSE HELP ME NOW!!

Ooo yes, good idea. They might test you again for free!ae sure you go with a full bladder and nice and early so you can come back on here and tell us what heppened!!

shaunie_louise said:
Tell you what I'll do-I'll test when I get my freebies in the post :wink: (thank you A&J)

And if I get any kind of positive on that I'll go to the doc-good idea?

xx

That sounds like an idea :)

All you need to do now is find something to do for over 24 hours to take your mind off it all....... :think: not sure what though :think: :lol:

**ETA they are already in the post waiting for postman :D **

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. I thought my test was BFN, went to throw it away later on and noticed a line.... read the instructions ( :doh: ) and realised i hadn't waited the full 5 mins in the first place... but they said 'dont read after 10 mins'. It was Wayyyy after 10 mins when i saw the line.

I tested the next morning and the rest (they say) is history.

Good Luck xxx

Certainly looks good to me hun :D When are you testing next?! :cheer: :hug:

Looks good still :cheer: :cheer:

Don't forget to collect you fmu if you need to pee before postman delivers :D I am just :pray: :pray: that they arrive tomorrow...they should as I posted them last night :)

no, i dont think you should wait!! thats just madness!!

good luck :pray:

x

It is up too you. You could always test tomorrow when they arrive (collect you FMU :D ) and then leave it a couple of days if you want as I have sent 3/4 tests for you.

You know once the tests arrive you will be peeing on one :lol:

I'm so scared it will be BFN!

I haven't even trown my faint +ve away yet!
I'll be gutted if it's a false alarm!

xx

Oh gosh now you got me all excited and wanting to know!! heehee
Definitely sounds good! I cant wait for tomorrow now heehee!
I hope your postmans early! Mine doesnt come till after dinner :eek:

Hey :wave: my BFP was very faint and that was the day b4 AF was due on an ebay cheepie!! I tested again that night and got another faint BFP and then tested the next morning with a digi and got my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back