Girls i need advice

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
I have posted in LTTC about losing brown blood , it was just spotting that started pink then turned brown. I had the most excruciating back ache lower down and last night i went to the loo broke wind and two smallish red clots came out followed by a small amount of red blood.

I cried and put a large pad on and went to bed , but now its turned to (tmi) brown sludge again .

I cant fully tell if my cervix is opening a bit but the backache is easing.

Should i wait it out at home ( i dont like making a fuss over nothing )

Or should i seek help incase of an eptopic pregnancy?? I have had Clomid so i am sure there is a small risk?

When you miscarry can it be in small lots like this? x

I have had one at 13+ weeks where it all happened instantly with a mini labour and lots of blood . x

I would check it out hun, if everything is fine its best to know so you don't stress. Thinking of you x

I'd call your epu hun. It's better to worry over nothing than not worry over something. I really hope everything is ok, fx :hug: xx

I would call your EPU or even go to A&E. You would not be causing a fuss if you are losing blood and had backache, also if yo have a history of MS I would have thought they would offer a scan - I would do it for the reassurance.

Saying all that brown blood is often normal in early pregnancy but if you're worried don't worry about making a fuss and get checked out. Will be thinking of you, hope everything is ok.

Xxx

Just googled for the EPU and its closed until Monday so i guess that answers it for now .

Thank you .

I'm not scared of a miscarriage . I can deal with that .

I cant face losing a tube though , it's taken me 2 years to make this baby; without a tube it will be even harder x

Ok hon but if it gets worse I think A&E can help x

Thanks . I read if the discharge looks like prune juice then it could signal ectopic ? I don't even know what prune juice looks like lol .

I am off out with a friend in a bit to keep me occupied x

I don't know what that looks like either lol. Have a good day :) x

Prune juice is like brown sludge....anyway go try and enjoy your day and just promise us you'll go and get seen if anything gets worse with cramping and or bleeding. There are many symptoms to ectopic but some women don't have any so when in doubt.....

Xxx

I really would go to a&e Hun! Better to be safe than sorry! It will be packed with piss heads and wrong uns if you end up going later tonight!

Xx

That made me lol Maybe .

My friend has told me she will take me to Derby walk in if needs be x

I onve went on Saturday night and it's quite disturbing! :)

Have you done a hpt or opk.?

Xx

Hpt says 2-3 weeks so its not gone down .

I am almost at a stop with the spotting now but that happened yesterday and then it all started again.

x

I can't stand pissed up people! or wrong uns x

I'm keeping everything crossed! 2-3 digi is good sign too :) xx

Ahh sounds promising fx all will be ok and that nasty bleeding will stop! :)

Xx

Hope your feeling better and the bleeding has stopped, thinking of you xxx

Just very light brown when i wipe now . I just want it to fo away now!

I will be confident if it stays brown then does one .

If it turns red again i will accept the inevitable ... but so far i'm hanging in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back