Brown discharge (sorry tmi) booked docs

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Well I've been having brown discharge for three days only when I wipe but it seems heavier today so I've got a doc appointment at 10.30 this morning, tried to get into epu but need doc referral. I can't believe I was over the moon last week after seeing hb now I'm pooping my pants :(

I hope everything is ok Hun. Try not to worry too much.xx

Thinking of you hope all is ok xx

I've had this twice during this pregnancy, both times it's lasted about 5-6 days. Both times I've been referred to EPU and they've been happy with the scan and haven't been able to find a reason for it.

Fingers crossed for you, try to relax and hopefully you'll get a scan to check things out xxx

Hi honey,

Just a quick message to wish you the best of luck - brown should be fine. xxx

Good luck I hope everything is fine I'm sure it will be

Hope you are ok hun, i'm sure everything will be ok :hugs: good luck at docs! xx

Sleepy you'll be fine dont worry about anything xx

Well that was a complete waste of time she basically said it could be start of mc or it could be nothing ( no shit Sherlock) no check I asked for a scan and she said no I'd have to go through my gp rather than out of hours. I've just checked baby bond and I can't get in there till Tuesday sonic still got in then I will pay xx

Thanx ladies you lot are lovely xxx

sorry doc was rubbish! i hope your ok, it must be frightening, as the others say though, brown blood usually old blood, maybe its from implantation just working its way out.

Hope your GP refers you on monday! xxx

Thats rubbish!! They really have no consideration for people who have sufferd a mc or could be having a mc, its a complete piss take!!! Makes my blood boil!! Can you not ring epu? they should be open this morning, xx

I already tried epu and they said I need doc referral :(
Going to go home and go to bed with a DVD xxx

Sue i have just phoned my epu, told her im 6wk, and had a mc in may, she has booked me in for monday afternoon x

Thanx for that Charlie. I'll try another epu I have two in my area and I'd tried the one which was open weekends.
:hugs: Hun and really hope everything ok for you xx

Hope everything is ok sue, I know it's scary but remember the stats after a heartbeat is seen 97% chance of everything being ok x

Just tried another epu and told me because I'm not cramping not to worry if it gets worse go to a and e :wall2: xxx

Thanx Torino, I've got everything crossed. I've now come to bed with a bag of haribo xx

No cramps is a great sign hun, put your feet up and relax :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back