Brown discharge (sorry tmi) booked docs

Ah bless... I had a little cry too! Have you had any bown discharge today?

My scan is 30th Aug...30th Aug a life time away! I suggested a scan to my bf but he thinks I'm stressing too much and because I haven't had any more discharge that's brown today (sorry ladies tmi) he thinks I just need to stop worrying. So if it's all ok this week I will hold out but thus is definately testing my patience!

Ive stopped googling things in a bid to chill out, pinched my chest to check pain levels and hoping the mild cramping I keep having at the front is all good! Keep us posted sleepy!

The fried egg haribos cheered me up especially :) xxx

I can't go to docs tomorrow I'm in Liverpool for work :( tbh I'm shocked at the lack of support considering I phoned to epu's and visited out of hours docs I've had more support and info from your guys.

I had a faint bit of brown this morning when I wiped but that's it so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Glad you haven't had any more sunbeam

Cola bottles are my fave ;) xxx

Ahh horrible ladies,best luck for your scans, hope all is well.xxx

very frustrating, last time i had this i phoned NHS24 as it was the weekend and they phoned the EPU for me, it was still about 4 days before they could fit me in though, i dont think they have any idea what the worry is like!

Sounds like it clearing up though, which is great!

I love haribo too....love hearts all the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back