Brown discharge (sorry tmi) booked docs

Hope everything goes ok hun, and thanks, im feeling quite positive and just got that feeling that everything is going to be ok xx

sorry youv had this trouble with docs! theyr shit!!
as for bed + haribos sounds heavenly lol
try not to worry hun, im sure everythings fine :)
hope u get seen soon xxxxxx

Sleepy Sue, keeping everything crossed for you but I'm sure you won't need it. Just your little bean keeping you on your toes xxx

Good luck sue. I'm glad you're resting and looking after yourself.

Hi sleepysue, I had this at about 9- 10 weeks, after two days I thought it had gone then It came back for another 3 days and then it went again!! I was panicking like you wouldn't believe, phoned gp and he was very blunt and said sounded like a miscarriage I was devastated but as it turns out he didn't have a clue what he was talkin about because my little girl is now 10 and a half months old!!! Try not to worry Hun like the girls say no cramps is good and brown bleeding is probably more common than you think :) hope this helps Hun take care x

Hey Hun I really hope everything is ok, let us know how u get on. No cramps is a very good sign! Sorry I missed ur thread xxx

Hey hun, i had this a couple of weeks back too, went to my doctor and they measured my hcg levels over a couple of days to make sure they were rising. Easier said than done but try not to worry. Mine lasted about 3 days too and then disappeared. No early scan for me either :roll: Doc didn't seem concerned.

I cannot stand this 'wait and see' approach that the NHS seems to have. I swear if i win the lottery I'm going to set up my own EPU which doesn't close for weekends and gives free re-assurance scans for all!

Kirsty thats a fab idea!!! It should defo be open on a wkend xx

good luck sue i'm sure everything will be just fine :) xx

Hi ladies thank you all for your kind words, I've still got no cramps and the brown now is just a bit watery when I wipe so hopefully this is the end of it and it was just breakthrough bleeding!

I'm going to pop to docs tomorrow or spk to my midwife in the morning, so fingers crossed they will do something. My bb still hurt and I'm still nauseas so hopefully that's a good sign.

I've spoke to dh and if I can't get scan on nhs we'll pay again just so I don't stress for four weeks!

I bet if it was one of the ladies at the hosp or docs who were experiencing this they would get a scan or atleast blood tests!! Fx for that lottery win :) xxxxx

Hey sleepy, yesterday I had a brown dishcharge :( that combined with my symptoms disappearing sent me in to a panic but today nothing and no cramping. But this morning I had a sore chest so I'm
Holding out and counting the days till my 12 week scan. I still don't know how far along Iam so I'm wondering if it's the placenta taking over? Try not to worry :)

I ate hairbos too last night and thought of you!xx

Hi sunbeam I'm sorry you've had the same it's poop isn't it ( not literally) I've just had a complete melt down and spent half hour crying like a muppet!!! Dh has just booked another private scan for Tuesday at 10.00am I couldn't go 4 weeks till I get another scan. When's your scan sunbeam xxx

Haribo are the answer to most things and are guaranteed to put a smile on your face :) xxx

Im sorry you're still worried sue. I'm glad you have another scan booked. Fx all is well.

Thanx mustard, trust me I've got everything crossed xxx

sorry your having all this worry sunbeam and sue :hugs:

Glad you got a scan on tuesday sue, although i'm angry for you about not getting one on the NHS, are you going to your GP tomorrow? maybe he would send you straight to EPU.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back