Breezees other thread (split post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it obvious shes hurting? Isn't it obvious she has suffered an extreme loss

If you haven't had recurrent pregnancy loss, you don't know the feeling!

oh so your telling us that were are being hurtful towards her but you have the right to say things like that, talk about the pot calling the kettle back eh!!!!

NO!
You definitly feel the pain!!
But you don't feel the pain of recurrent pregnancy loss ,though, unless ,of course, you have?...I am not sure.
Anyways,
There is a significant difference between 1 m/c ,whihc is hellishly painful, and 2 or more m/c 's, which can be life alteringly devestating.

Right im leaving this thread alone now as im quite aggrivated, breeze do what you wana do im not gonna try and sympathise with you any more :wave:

babymakerextreme said:
NO!
But you don't feel the pain of recurrent pregnancy loss ,though, unless ,of course, you have?...I am not sure.
Anyways,
There is a significant difference between 1 m/c ,whihc is hellishly painful, and 2 or more m/c 's, which can be life alteringly devestating.

I just dont know what to say to that, you have a cheek to post that on a miscarriage and loss forum you really do!

Whether a loss is 'hellishly painful' or 'life alteringly devastating' depends on what type of person you are and the way that you deal with the loss/losses not how many losses you have suffered.

I no longer wish to talk about this and im totally disgusted that you could post such a thing on this forum. This is a place for help and support not arguements.

If Breezee feels that she hasnt got the support that she needs then she should look elsewhere and this forum isnt for her because as far as I can see its a fantastic forum with an amazing group of people who provide the best help & support that they can for women, but we are just people and sometimes people get it wrong.

Oh well, I dont't think she needs people like that hurting her any more then she already is.
I am a board certified counciler BTW , and since so many of you seem to think she needs preofessional help, I am here to tell you no she doesn't. I think if people had more tact and treated people like this with more than"oh you need medication", she would get better alot faster.
Afriendly "Hi, Breezee how are you today?",will eventually bring smiles.
If she says hurtful things, remember SHES THE ONE HURTING.
Breezee. you do not need therapy.
You need healing and you need people who will treat you with hugs and love, not kicks and hatred.

happy_chick said:
babymakerextreme said:
NO!
Anyways,

I just dont know what to say to that, you have a cheek to post that on a miscarriage and loss forum you really do!

Whether a loss is 'hellishly painful' or 'life alteringly devastating' depends on what type of person you are and the way that you deal with the loss/losses not how many losses you have suffered.

I no longer wish to talk about this and im totally disgusted that you could post such a thing on this forum. This is a place for help and support not arguements.

If Breezee feels that she hasnt got the support that she needs then she should look elsewhere and this forum isnt for her because as far as I can see its a fantastic forum with an amazing group of people who provide the best help & support that they can for women, but we are just people and sometimes people get it wrong.
here here :clap:

Like I said I am a BOARD CERTIFIED COUNCILER
If anyone wants a talk feel free to PM me. I think you need it!

babymakerextreme said:
Like I said I am a BOARD CERTIFIED COUNCILER
If anyone wants a talk feel free to PM me. I think you need it!

Talk about provoking!!! :roll:

No,
Seriously I am providing a service.
I do this for a living and think it would be helpful for the forum honey.

babymakerextreme said:
Oh well, I dont't think she needs people like that hurting her any more then she already is.
I am a board certified counciler BTW , and since so many of you seem to think she needs preofessional help, I am here to tell you no she doesn't. I think if people had more tact and treated people like this with more than"oh you need medication", she would get better alot faster.
Afriendly "Hi, Breezee how are you today?",will eventually bring smiles.
If she says hurtful things, remember SHES THE ONE HURTING.
Breezee. you do not need therapy.
You need healing and you need people who will treat you with hugs and love, not kicks and hatred.

Erm, that's not how you spell counsellor, yours sounds more like 'councillor,' a political representative, is that what you meant?

No offence but, your comments about other women who haven't had multiple miscarriages can't feel pain, sound slightly like Breezee's comments in the past that those with a child now have no right to say they feel pain over a previous miscarriage.

Forgive me if I'm wrong.... but is your name breezee by any chance? :)

As to those who've only had one miscarriage not understanding breezee, it feels like dozens of us who have had multiple m/c's, or babies dying in tragic circumstances and so on, have answered her and given her advice.

Feel free to be her 'counciler' by the way... although I'm sceptical about you having on a certificate or doing a course for which you would have had to produce coursework, to come out the other end of the course still being unable to spell the word.

Anyway, I'm going to ask that these threads be locked.

As to her not being mentally ill, everyone else can see she does need 'counciling' or psychiatric help.

No,actually,my name is Cassandra .
I went to school in New York, and on my certification it is spelled
COUNCILER
You know as well as I do the people in The States spell some things differently.
At any rate, katyk, what kind of person are you to deem me a liar??

In the US it is sometimes spelt counselor (OR counsellor)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SpNeo/Spelling_Guide

hmmm, your profile says you are in Ireland, yet you studied in the US, also you are on the forum when usually only those in the US are online (except me, because I'm a night owl. :) And coincidentally at a time when breezee was usually on and posted.

I hope you haven't lied on your profile, because I think that might be against the rules :)

yes and i found it a bit odd that when breeze wa on you loggfed off then when she logged off you logged straight back on again, hmmm strange :think:

babymakerextreme - from checking your IP address you appear to be using the same computer or, at least the same internet connection, as Breezee ... as your profile says you are from Ireland, and your posts do not really indicate that you know Breezee personally, would either you or Breezee be able to explain why you are both sharing the same PC or internet connection?

I have offered Breezee support. I haven't lashed out - I even STOOD UP FOR HER, when perhaps she didn't entirely deserve it. She didn't even have the decency to recognise my words. :? It seems she only responds to the negative, and conviniently forgets about the positives.

Poor Breezee, that must be terribly embarrassing.

im sorry, but you seriosuly must have some issues here.. cassandra? or bree? what is your true name? you cant make up a friend to support you or to get your issues out.

to the modiratiors, sorry but this person is a liar, and untrustworthy, she should be banned in my opinion.

babymakerextreme said:
NO!

well i have and for one i would not have a go at people who are trying to suport me. I understand that people deal with loss in different ways but if you cant take other peoples advice or support then dont post on a public forum. Why not make a LiveJournal if you want to write it down to make your self feel better? This forum is real people you know? Theres people here that have been through a lot aswell and dont really need to see people being put down just because they offerd support. Im already amazed at some of the answers youve given to my friends. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back