A thread to help each other :)

Does anybody know if its ok to drink fruit juice then? OMG i would kill for eggs on toast right now!!! x

still no news on the fruit juice then? :( i want some xxx

Looks like ill stick to water :( its a bloody nightmare this, sure it will be worth it in end xx

I'm sticking to lemonade.....can't stand water it's too bland and it's helping me loads with the bloating even if I do sound like a set of bagpipes that have sprung a leak :oooo: xxxxxxxxx

Prawns are fine as long as cooked properly and lovely and fresh, I ate them all the way through, had a bit of a craving for them and they seemed to always be on special!!!

I had no idea that the mr whippy was not pasturized ! most sales go to kids with our ice cream van too, risky when you think about it !!

Sainsburys doe a mushroom pate that may be worth a look for xmas !!

So when we buy the prawns for on top of the prawn cocktail at xmas, they say cooked and peeled. Can we eat those? I could just eat a prawn mayo salard sarnie now mmmmm xx

I've had pre-packed prawns and been fine, cooked and peeled etc but wouldn't get them off a market stall or anywhere like that.

And mushroom pate sounds amaaaazing thanks xxxxxxxx

hey, i was wondering about greek style yogurt? i have it with curry, what do you think is this safe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back