Scan booked for tomorrow

Thanks everyone :hug:

Maybe Im just being a bit too sensitive but it did take her 3 days to call me back and in my opinion, and from past experience, she doesn't sound like the type of midwife who would tolerate alot of silly worries or anxiety. When she was on the phone and I told her the date of my m/c she said 'well you cant be any more than 8 weeks then can you?' in a really stern voice. I honeslty felt like I was being told off :oops:

I'll give it a try and if I dont like her in person I'll take loulous advice and ask about another one :)

Hiya hun, hope all goes well today! Shame you have to go on your own especially all that way!
I agree about your midwife you need one you feel comfortable with, if shes no beter in person I hope you get a nicer one! :hug:

It really sounds like you should change midwife. Remember that pregnancy and birth are very personal things, especially birth. You will be emotional enough, so if you don't feel completely comfortable i'd get someone else. I know this woman might not even be able to be there when the birth comes along but probably will be.

Icecream said:
It really sounds like you should change midwife. Remember that pregnancy and birth are very personal things, especially birth. You will be emotional enough, so if you don't feel completely comfortable i'd get someone else. I know this woman might not even be able to be there when the birth comes along but probably will be.
Totally! :clap:

Good luck for today hun!

You midwife sounds like a right cow! You need someone to be halpfuly and understanding, especially after suffering a loss.

Silly moo!

Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic