booby question TMI

nmf1987

Reaction score
ok this is so tmi but ive been wondering about it for a few weeks now and need to ask.

i keep getting a white dried residue i guess on my nipples. :oooo:

is this my milk coming in slowly. havent noticed anything on inside of bra but its happening more and more now. never had it before only the last few weeks.

if anyone has any ideas would be very grateful. now im going to hide my head in embarrasment. :blush:xxx

I get white things on my nipples to... I just put it down to leakage and then it drying... X

Yeah i had this weeks ago and put it down to milk leaking. Haven't had anymore since though! Nothing to be embarrassed about lol :) xxx

I have had this on a couple occasions maybe the further I get the more it will happen x

It will be the milk like the others have mentioned, I haven't had nothing like this yet which I should be grateful for I suppose but I just want a sign there's milk! My mum never had milk come in at all which worries me. Thing is though she was/is on alot of tablets which the docs said is the most likely cause (she wouldn't have been able to bf coz of the tablets anyway) but they couldn't be 100% sure.

Xxx

ok at least im not the only one. just thought i would of noticed a leak but i haven't just when it's dried. lol. xxx

I have had this and I did actually see a leak when I was undressed and getting changed earlier. I can see how it wouldn't be noticeable - it was just like a little droplet. I don't notice anything on my clothing so it must just be the odd droplet that then dries.

Xx

Yep it's milk, I've had leakin boobs Since about 29 weeks n it's always at night, I'll get stick patches on mi pj top(not alot) n then every day I av make sure my nips ant crispy hahaha

Gorgeous isn't it hahaha I was shocked at first as didn't get any milk in till after my son was born but this time it's been leaking for ages I'll be surprised if there's out left when bubs gets here haha x

its kind of reasurring knowing its that though. as i do want to attempt to breast feed so hopfully means it will come in properly. xxx

If its your milk just starting to come in, You could maybe squeeze your nipple and see if anything comes out?

oh might try that later. when im away from oh. dont think he would appreciate me asking to squeeze and see. lol. xxx

ha ha. would be so wrong though. have visions of it suddenly squirting in his eye. xxx

My boobs go through phases of leaking. I can wake up with patches all over my top cos it's moved during the night or I'll be lying for half an hour before I get up and suddenly have soaking wet patches on my top, my OH was there the other day when it happened. Could actually see the patch on my top getting bigger haha. Pregnancy is such an attractive thing.... Not! X

every day I av make sure my nips ant crispy hahaha

OMG I'm so glad you mentioned this! I have to look out for crispy nips too :lol: Even though I shower everyday. There was one day that I just felt like blobbing out and just did a top and tail wash and oh my, the next day washing my crusty nips wasn't nice :oooo: They were actually quite sensitive!

I haven't actually seen any leakage tho, so it must just be leaking teeny bits.

heidi-hi - I didn't have any leakage whilst pregnant with my DS 14yrs ago, I had a c-section, and there was no doubt my colostrum/milk came in almost immediately and there were tons of it! I remember the next day, I was standing up changing his nappy and there was a constant stream leaking from my boobs that ran the whole way down my belly & legs! Mty nightie was drenched in seconds! So don't worry if you don't have any leakage whilst pregnant. It can wait until baby is born to make an appearance. x

every day I av make sure my nips ant crispy hahaha

OMG I'm so glad you mentioned this! I have to look out for crispy nips too :lol: Even though I shower everyday. There was one day that I just felt like blobbing out and just did a top and tail wash and oh my, the next day washing my crusty nips wasn't nice :oooo: They were actually quite sensitive!

I haven't actually seen any leakage tho, so it must just be leaking teeny bits. x

Mine was like that at first but now I can be sitting on couch (boob are big) n I'll av sticky patch on my arm I'll look n it's my boob I'll av a wet patch about size of 10p, every morning I av crusty nips haha after waking up coz I must lean on em in my sleep, the joys ey x x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back