When did your boobs start to leak?

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
I'm at 29 weeks now, and haven't noticed any leaking from the boobs yet, but sometimes I see some white specks (like dandruff) inside the cups of my bra where it was in contact with the nipples and was wondering if this had anything to do with the milk? And when did you start leaking?

Hey,

I've been leaking from my boobs since 20 weeks pregnant most nights - and wake up soaking with really hot sticky boobs - it's really bl**dy annoying having to wash everything all the time and spend lots of money on breast pads!

Luckily it's only been at night - it must be mortifying if it happens during the day. I have tried to hand express, just out of interest - but nothing comes out yet when I massage.

It certainly sounds like the white specks might be your milk, but they could also be flaky skin too? My milk/colostrum is kind of clear and yellowy.

Valentine xxx

mine have only leaked once at about 21 weeks but i was in town on a busy day and looked down and there were 2 damp patched on my top :shock: got straight into a taxi and went home

I had some leaking around 28 weeks for a while. Dots on my nightshirt in the morning, occassional few drip leaks during the day which would come through onto my top etc...I used breastpads for about a week or so. It since stopped and hasn't been back so far. It's just your milk coming in, starting to get ready for baby, it's gotta happen sometime I guess. Everyone's different, some leak, some don't. Seemingly this isn't an indication of those who will or won't succesfully breastfeed.

ive been producing now for about 14 weeks... 2 weeks ago they was so bad i thought i was feeding my unborn baby already.. but they have settled down now thank good ness

just to say insead of using expensive breast pads at night i used really cheap panti liners...in the day breast pads obviously (although if one o those fell out id still be embaressed)

I havent leaked but have boticed the flaky stuff on my nips which is dry colosturum.I had a squeeze out of interest when i was 13 weesk gone and there it was!
Didnt notice it last time until i was 29 weesk gone.

Must be different for everyone.

hey ladies i started to leak very early on at like 14 weeks, it was only a small amount. but now i leak mostly at night ( you dont want to see my bed sheets in the mornings :rotfl: )
xnatx

I haven't had any leaking so far :think: Don't remember it last time until after the baby was born either. :dance:

I leaked from about week 14 too!! :oops: I had prbably the worlds leakyest boobs!! I had to take a change of top to work just incase!!

I haven't had any... but I have had some flaky skin so maybe I have leaked in the night and not realised?! :think:

The only time i leaked as such was when my milk came in for stephen and had two damp patches on my top round DH parents :rotfl: than k god my top was black!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back