tmi question about bits

nmf1987

Reaction score
just wondering and i know its tmi but my bits are always slightly swollen.

have been for a while,mainly noticed it around 21 weeks ish. this is when as far as i know lo moved to a head down position. i have been told that his head is very low.

could this be why im abit swollen? xxx

I asked my midwife about this, a month ago - she said that the pressure of everything tends to make yer girlbits puff up and become swollen.

Hope that's helped!

Was just going to post the same as purplehippy. I was told it was the extra blood circulating making things go a bit swollen down there.

was thinking i was imagining it at 1st. xxx

I noticed the other day after my GP appt where he measured my uterus, that it finishes/starts right in the pubic bone region! Since then I've noticed that down there it feel more squishy but now know it's the end of my uterus! X

thanks for all reponses. just hadnt heard of ayone saying bout it before. good thats its normal. xxx

Hey, thats why my bits are a swollen; phew thought I was changing for the worst.. lol..! I have noticed a difference in the last 4 weeks.. xx

how are you girls noticing this?? Ive got no chance of seeing my bits! lol

Haha I cant see past my belly either!
I remember reading on that 'What to expect when you are expecting' app that the extra bloodflow to the pelvic region causes the swelling of ladybits & that increases sexual pleasure! Oooer!! So those of u who have puffed up foofs make the most of it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back