Anything.. ?

jayx2

Reaction score
Past couple of days been getting cramps below my bump, more braxton hicks which are at times quite painful & an increase in white discharge (tmi) but today I also had cramps in my inner thighs lower back pain & just had diahorrea (tmi again lol) just wondering is this things starting or could it just be my body getting prepared for the next couple of weeks ?? x

Last edited:
It sounds like what could possibly be the start of things or like you said your body may just be preparing. Keep an eye on your pains and time them if you can xxx

Might be the start of things, but I'm no experct. I agree with louize, keep an eye on the pains.

Lots of luck!!

xx

Same here hunni fingers crossed it means things moving for both of us! xxxx

Thanks ladies I'm kinda hoping its the beginning cos I'm so uncomfortable & sore now its unreal which I'm sure we are all feeling like now but at least the end is in sight get those babies out!! Just been bouncing away on my ball which is helping a lot just hoping gravity does the rest and pushes him down lol :)

Eeek, fx hun!

Just don't do what I did and trip over the ball lol x

Theres def gonna be a baby boom over next few weeks as long as all these babies play along! Theres quite a few of us due within a few days of each other! xx

lol Louize I'll try not to although Ive came close to rolling myself off it ha :) I know Jo I think they r all just gonna come at the one time theres lots of us due round about the middle of Feb :pompom:

All these feb babies are coming early I noticed too!

x

Hopefully is the start of things for you. I've also noticed the Feb babies making an early appearence, I'm sure when its my turn they will all arrive late, x

I recently read in a pregnancy magazine that diarhoea is your bodys natural way of clearing you out in preparation for labour - kind of like a natural enema! So that could be a sign of things starting. Good luck hun :) xxx

Just been the same today was vomiting this morning :( still got the pains in my lower back & getting a good few BH bubba is still going crazy in there so god knows what he's up to getting mummys hopes up but I do feel like he's moved down a good bit can breathe a bit easier :) not had any more diahorea but been quite frequent to the toilet today for number 2s (tmi) I really don't wanna get my hopes built up too much but I have a funny feeling he won't stay in til his due date FX x

Last edited:
Really wishing this is it for you hunni

Ive just had a different type of pain which made me wince im willing with everything its gonna start soon! xxx

My mw said a dragging feeling in thighs can be from your cervix lowering/straightening? and getting ready for birth. It's tucked away I guess rest of the time. (I'm no doctor with my descriptions there! but she definitely told us this at antenatal as a sign to watch for) So ooooh, it sounds very promising! FX you are full term after all!

Sounds like it's moving in the right direction at least! No way of knowing if it'll happen really soon, or it's preparation as in it'll happen next week... but the signs all seem good to me..! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back