Boobs..

isobel84

Reaction score
God they are heavy now.. gives me backache when i take my bra of!
And they are SO wide! :shakehead:

The other night me and OH layed in bed facing eachother and i said "soon we will have Noa laying here between us munching on my boob"
Hes respond:
"Evelina your boobs are massive now and you will have to be careful with them and not move to much when hes in bed wit us cuz if noa gets one of them in the head hes not likely to survive" :shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

aaaawww bless you! I'm still only 18 weeks and mine are really heavy now too - god knows what they will be like at the end! ;-) x

Lol, that's so funny, I'm sure your boobs won't suffocate little Noa.

(BTW, I really like your name Evelina, it's very pretty!)

thanks!
i said to him if they when its time to change noa in the middle of the night i will wake oh up with a boob slap right across the face haha

lol, aww he shouldnt be complaining, they will be giving all the goodness little noa needs, and then are back for visual purposes for him, lol

xxx

:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh you had me in sticthes - thank you!

Just had a thought, if your called Evelina, (lovely name) why are you called Isobel as your PF name?

Last edited:
just always used isobel everywhere, emails and forums and that. dont know why..
i think i didnt really liked my name when i was about 14-15 so isobel was my choice, but now i really like my name :D

ah hubby is loving it me not sso much as they hurt like hell at the mo! mine feel so big its awful

Mine are like lead balloons - and have been the whole way through! Do you notice the bigger the bra you need how expensive they are, I bought one about 1 month ago and it was £30 to be honest I could do with a bigger one already.

Ive been scammed. My boobs are the exact same as when I started.

:rotfl:....what can u do...how out of order!! Men!!!! Im sure its not that bad...my boobs have become realy heavy, im wearing the night nursing bras from mothercare to give them support at night..as really dont want them getting any bigger and heading south! lol ur OH is funny tho xx

im def getting new bras, its killing me. have to wait to payday tho.
Mine is not heading south yet but OH MY GOD they get wider and wider!
I said to OH they are not more then a handful are they? He grabbed one and yeah.. he had to use both hands to cover my boob :(
"i cant handle that" his coment was..

mine havent relly changed but they did really hurt or the first 12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back